Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Mariah Comments about Roseanne's Racism !

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ended racism

tea!

24 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

The activist of our generation oprah2 "I don't know I wasn't there dahling" fall7 

today roseanne tomorrow the white house 

C2x4soEW8AEXIH3.jpg

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

tea!

today roseanne tomorrow the white house 

C2x4soEW8AEXIH3.jpg

I don't understand how some celebrities can say things like this. In an era where everything can go viral. And roseanne said it was not not her intention to hurt anyboy. But words have their own weight. There are things you just don't joke about. What do you guys think?. Did roseanne really have no intention to be offensive?.

3 minutes ago, light741 said:

I don't understand how some celebrities can say things like this. In an era where everything can go viral. And roseanne said it was not not her intention to hurt anyboy. But words have their own weight. There are things you just don't joke about. What do you guys think?. Did roseanne really have no intention to be offensive?.

Rosanne is a mentally sick woman

6 minutes ago, light741 said:

Intention or no intention we don’t know, but we do know she made that conscious decision to post something that she thought was a joke. Racism ain’t no joke especially if it’s outright in your face

12 minutes ago, Killer Fleur said:

Intention or no intention we don’t know, but we do know she made that conscious decision to post something that she thought was a joke. Racism ain’t no joke especially if it’s outright in your face

I watched her original show long ago. But i never followed her outside of that show. So i would have never imaged something like this. It is sad that some people go around acting like this.

17 minutes ago, LG G6 said:

Rosanne is a mentally sick woman

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.