Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha - Hymn (Music Video)

yas2yas2yas2 

I love this video, very cute! :D

Wish it'd have had a feature, if they plan on making it a single though. If not this is great cry7 

But, love the message and song katyanna1 

Okay we all know this will flop and the music video is boring af, apart from that I'm happy another music video is out and she looks stunning in the last shot! 

I think the end of the video is a hint at Spaceship being next, she looks back and tilts her head as if she heard something (a spaceship). Maybe I'm looking too much into it though. But with the spaceship being in the video itself it's pretty likely! 

11 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Okay we all know this will flop and the music video is boring af, apart from that I'm happy another music video is out and she looks stunning in the last shot! 

Nobody knows whether it will be a single. Probably not.

@TomTom2288 I don't think this is the one Alicia Angeles (Sailor Beast) has been working on, right? Because most, if not all of this seems like it was recorded last year 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.