Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Xtina and Matt are over?

What's that you say? Christina and Matt are having premarital problems? We must alert the church elders! Surely they can help. 

I'm here for the music. What Christina has going on in her personal life is her business. Seriously, do you actually care, or you just want to feast and gossip? 

I think this website would benefit more from sticking to the music. It doesn't matter how famous you are, no one will ever know the truth behind your soul. 

11 hours ago, Pawn said:

What's that you say? Christina and Matt are having premarital problems? We must alert the church elders! Surely they can help. 

I'm here for the music. What Christina has going on in her personal life is her business. Seriously, do you actually care, or you just want to feast and gossip? 

I think this website would benefit more from sticking to the music. It doesn't matter how famous you are, no one will ever know the truth behind your soul. 

Ok then wendy4

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.