Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Songs that are impossible to hate

Now, maybe you don't love Paper Planes. Maybe you don't even like Paper Planes a whole lot. But you don't hate it, because no one does. It's scientifically impossible. There are rumours of people who hate Paper Planes, but there are only blurry, out-of-focus photos of them in the style of Bigfoot and Nessie.

Perhaps you wouldn't think a song about besting border police, making fake visas and being a drug dealer with about a dozen gunshot noises in the chorus would be pure, unbridled, irresistibly catchy joy, but you'd be wrong.

9 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

I know someone on another forum that hates Toxic

I don't hate it but I'm not the biggest fan of it. Another song I'd say pop stans say is impossible to hate is I'm A Slave 4 U and I really don't like that song at all. 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I don't hate it but I'm not the biggest fan of it. Another song I'd say pop stans say is impossible to hate is I'm A Slave 4 U and I really don't like that song at all. 

Where is ur taste dead2

42 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Where is ur taste dead2

I just don't like it. It's overrated as hell. I recognize it's impact and importance in pop culture and love the VMA performance but I just don't like it as a song. 

But I'm not surprised you have that reaction. Cause literally everyone does. 

42 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I know it is hard to believe but there are people out there who doesn't like Spinning Around.

I am sure they are all alcoholics hottie1

IM

PISSIN AROUND

mess1

On 6/1/2018 at 11:38 PM, P.O.P said:

I know it is hard to believe but there are people out there who doesn't like Spinning Around.

I am sure they are all alcoholics hottie1

You can probably be an alcoholic and still like Spinning Around. Actually, give me a little time, I'll find out...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.