Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galactic-Tiger

Forbes Richest Female Singers (1958-2018)

Top 20 Richest Female Singers of All Time according to Forbes and The Richest:

1- Madonna $800M

2- Mariah $535M

3- Dolly Parton $500M

4-  Gloria Estefan $500M

5. Shania Twain $400M

6. Celine Dion $380M

7. Barbra Streisand $370M

8. Jlo $360M

9. Beyonce $350M

10. Cher $305M

11. Shakira $300M

12. Taylor Swift $280M

13. Lady Gaga $275M

14. Diana Ross $250M

15. Rihanna $230M

16. Bette Midler  $220M

17. Katy Perry $210M

18. Britney Spears $200M

19. Tina Turner $200M

20. Janet Jackson $175M

It shouldn't be a surprise that in 2018 Madonna is still the most worthy pop start in the world money-wise and nobody from the new generations of singers will ever be as economically successful as Madonna. That it is a well known fact supported by the huge gap between Madonna's net worth and Mariah's net worth. 

However, there some interesting things to notice.

• Beyonce and Shakira are truly global Queens and their net worth reflects how powerful they really are.
  • Jlo's economic power is bigger than Beyonce in 2018.
  • How the fuck Shania end up above Barbra Streisand? I mean she's not that legendary, she's just a 90's fad cmon.
  • Will Taylor enter the top5 after the Reputation tour?
  • Why Celine Dion's net worth has dropped so low? Are people forgetting her?
  • Why Lady Gaga is still more valuable money-wise than Rihanna and Britney Spears? I tho she was a fad so why she's so rich and powerful?

Thoughts?

we love the..

madonna_forbes_usa_smartest.jpg

800.000.000 before the Rebel Heart Tour btw, now she is richer sass5

Queen is about to be the first billionaire female musician of all time with her next tour sass5

45 minutes ago, fab said:

Taylor will easily gain another 100m with her next tour sass5  coming for M sass5 

$280.000.000 in 14 years, I don't think she will reach Madonna yet sass5

9 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

Taylor's career hasn't lasted 14 years yet what are you talking about rip4 do you realise that Taylor is only 28 years old?

By far the most important source of income for any artist is concert touring and Taylor had her first tour in 2009-10 aretha1 

her last tour alone earned her well over 100m gaga7 

give her another 10 years and she'll surpass Madonna gaga13 

1 minute ago, Regina Phalange said:

In some years the forever-young legend J. Lo, will be able to buy the old Mariah Carey btw sass5

hopefully she'll also buy you an education sass5 

2 minutes ago, fab said:

Taylor's career hasn't lasted 14 years yet rip4 do you realise that Taylor is only 28 years old?

By far the most important source of income for any artist is concert touring and Taylor had her first tour in 2009-10 aretha1 

her last tour alone earned her well over 100m gaga7 

give her another 10 years and she'll surpass Madonna gaga13 

12 years* not a big change sass5

That's how Madonna earns ha money too, she earned more than $120.000.000 with the MDNA tour rip1

1 minute ago, Regina Phalange said:

12 years* not a big change sass5

That's how Madonna earns ha money too, she earned more than $120.000.000 with the MDNA tour rip1

but Madonna's touring power has declined a lot since then aretha1 

I doubt she'll even get another 100m grossing tour tbh rip1 

meanwhile Taylor is effortlessly grossing 300m+ with a 50 date tour yas1 

1 minute ago, fab said:

but Madonna's touring power has declined a lot since then aretha1 

I doubt she'll even get another 100m grossing tour tbh rip1 

meanwhile Taylor is effortlessly grossing 300m+ with a 50 date tour yas1 

Madonna will keep being a touring force even if she's 70 cause she's Madonna sass5

And I don't think Taylor will have another successful tour as Reputation, her sales are already declining sass5

4 minutes ago, fab said:

hopefully she'll also buy you an education sass5 

I know more than what Mariah knows for sure sass5 If she knows anything at all, she said it, not me sass5

38 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

Taylor is coming to take the S&S tour record and then will be the richest female singer in a few years, and to finish the triple punch rihanna will become the best selling female bookmark me

It seems like you don't have any idea of what numbers represent, sis. Rihanna is more than 100MILLIONS sales below Madonna. It is not like she is going to accomplish that any time soon. Let's see if Rihanna can outsell the Led Zeppelin, the Pink Floyd and Elthon John first cuz Madonna did that. Furthermore, Madonna will forever hold that record as far as physical copies are concerned. jj3

Taylor could break the S&S's record, true, but so can Madonna. The S&S was just a promotional tour for her not so well-known album Hard Candy. You have no idea which numbers can pull a Madonna's stadium greatest hits tour. mad3

2 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Ikr...but why? In 2017 she was #2 oprah12

Must be a typo. moo1

I would put her under Madonna at 600-700 million. Her salary for Vegas alone would be over 400 million.

9 minutes ago, ajp said:

Must be a typo. moo1

I would put her under Madonna at 600-700 million. Her salary for Vegas alone would be over 400 million.

I doubled checked and it is confirmed also by The Richest, not only Forbes. Celine's net worth is $380M in 2018.

1 hour ago, Regina Phalange said:

we love the..

madonna_forbes_usa_smartest.jpg

800.000.000 before the Rebel Heart Tour btw, now she is richer sass5

Queen is about to be the first billionaire female musician of all time with her next tour sass5

I think the RHT is included. Don't forget that this is Forbes and it's known for underestimating Madonna's net worth. The truth is that Madonna already passed the billionaire's threshold but it will take some time for Forbes to admit it. oprah6

28 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

It seems like you don't have any idea of what numbers represent, sis. Rihanna is more than 100MILLIONS sales below Madonna. It is not like she is going to accomplish that any time soon. Let's see if Rihanna can outsell the Led Zeppelin, the Pink Floyd and Elthon John first cuz Madonna did that. Furthermore, Madonna will forever hold that record as far as physical copies are concerned. jj3

Taylor could break the S&S's record, true, but so can Madonna. The S&S was just a promotional tour for her not so well-known album Hard Candy. You have no idea which numbers can pull a Madonna's stadium greatest hits tour. mad3

She'll be dead or physically unable to pull it off by the time she decides to give it up and do a greatest hits/farewell tour. She should do it whilst she is still able, but she's too stubborn so she won't.

SPS is the future, no one says that a #1 30 years ago is more of a #1 than one today due to how streaming/radio/billboard rules in general has all changed do they? rihanna in the next 10 years will outsell madonna in terms of overall records sold.

so yeah taylor will break her s&s record and rihanna will break the total sales record sorry but it's true 

6 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

She'll be dead or physically unable to pull it off by the time she decides to give it up and do a greatest hits/farewell tour. She should do it whilst she is still able, but she's too stubborn so she won't.

SPS is the future, no one says that a #1 30 years ago is more of a #1 than one today due to how streaming/radio/billboard rules in general has all changed do they? rihanna in the next 10 years will outsell madonna in terms of overall records sold.

so yeah taylor will break her s&s record and rihanna will break the total sales record sorry but it's true 

Madonna has 10 more #1s smash hits respect to poor Rihanna. Will Rihanna in 10 years achieve 10 #1s hits? I don't think so. Will she in 10 years outsell the Pink Flyod or the Led Zeppelin? Honestly, she does not deserve it. Still 100M records in 10 years would be fucking insane for Rihanna's standards. I doubt she can do it, so see you in your dreams.rih8

ARTISTS WITH MOST TRACKS AT NO.1   SOURCE: MEDIA TRAFFIC

akb-48.jpg

madonna.jpg
1 AKB 48
King Records Japan - 28 hits
2 Madonna
Sire / Maverick / Warner Bros. - 22 hits
2 Elvis Presley
RCA - 22 hits
4 Beatles
Apple / Parlophone / Capitol - 21 hits
5 Michael Jackson
Motown / Epic - 13 hits
6 Rolling Stones
Decca / London / Rolling Stones / Virgin - 12 hits
6 Rihanna
Def Jam - 12 hits
8 Britney Spears
Jive - 10 hits
9 George Michael
Epic / Columbia - 9 hits
9 Bee Gees
Atco / Polydor / RSO - 9 hits

Finally, even if Taylor somehow manages to break the S&S's tour record, her net worth will NOT surpass the $400M so she ain't gonna be more worthy than Dolly Parton or Mariah any time soon. rih14

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.