Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

sledgehammer

Janet Jackson vs Kylie Minogue

Janet wins every single one

Bigger career?

Janet served numbers and quality from Control to All For You, only the Superbowl Stopped her (Damita JO was also really good)

More influential?

Janet along with Madonna created the standard for the female popstar, Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina, Britney etc would have happened without her influence, the world would have been the same without Kylie, she is a Madonna 2.0 but less talented and iconic

Better music?

The Velvet rope alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Kyle has ever done

Better music videos?

Janet obviosuly, Kylie is not even moving in her music videos, Janet has the vanguard award for a reason and she got it when MTV was more relevant than ever

Better performances?

I think the answer is pretty obvious

tumblr_n49i0eNxkX1rjk4e6o2_400.gif

Bigger career? Kylie worldwide, but Janet had bigger career in the US.

More influential? Kylie. There is a reason why Kylie is still considered one of the greatest gay icons, while gays don't care much about Janet today. The reason is that Kylie is a pioneer in pop music that anticipated many trends, including country pop. Janet influence is limited to few dance moves, like her brother.

Better music? Kylie obviously. Janet songs are all the same kind of annoying whispering.  Kylie delivers bops. Janet's music is boring af.

Better music videos? Kylie again. She is arguably the greatest female artist after Madonna when it comes to music videos. She always manages to reinvent herself and her sound.

Better performances? Janet is a better dancer, but Kylie's concerts are more entertaining and deliver better visuals and costumes.

To sum up, Kylie wins by a landslide. rav3

10 hours ago, The One Above All said:

Bigger career? Kylie worldwide, but Janet had bigger career in the US.

More influential? Kylie. There is a reason why Kylie is still considered one of the greatest gay icons, while gays don't care much about Janet today. The reason is that Kylie is a pioneer in pop music that anticipated many trends, including country pop. Janet influence is limited to few dance moves, like her brother.

Better music? Kylie obviously. Janet songs are all the same kind of annoying whispering.  Kylie delivers bops. Janet's music is boring af.

Better music videos? Kylie again. She is arguably the greatest female artist after Madonna when it comes to music videos. She always manages to reinvent herself and her sound.

Better performances? Janet is a better dancer, but Kylie's concerts are more entertaining and deliver better visuals and costumes.

To sum up, Kylie wins by a landscape.rav3

I love it when bitter pathetic Hagdonna stans hold on to grudges over things that happened 30+ years ago and allow it to cloud their judgement on everything related to Janet. Stay pressed JANET WINS. ny13

11 hours ago, Ricky Martin said:

Janet wins every single one

Bigger career?

Janet served numbers and quality from Control to All For You, only the Superbowl Stopped her (Damita JO was also really good)

More influential?

Janet along with Madonna created the standard for the female popstar, Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina, Britney etc would have happened without her influence, the world would have been the same without Kylie, she is a Madonna 2.0 but less talented and iconic

Better music?

The Velvet rope alone>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything Kyle has ever done

Better music videos?

Janet obviosuly, Kylie is not even moving in her music videos, Janet has the vanguard award for a reason and she got it when MTV was more relevant than ever

Better performances?

I think the answer is pretty obvious

tumblr_n49i0eNxkX1rjk4e6o2_400.gif

These Janet discrediters are a flop mess. Imagine saying FLOPLIE FLOPNOGUE beats QUEENET in every aspect! The level of bitter is at 100! lol2

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I love it when bitter pathetic Hagdonna stans hold on to grudges over things that happened 30+ years ago and allow it to cloud their judgement on everything related to Janet. Stay pressed JANET WINS. ny13

Kylie has better music videos and bops. Those are facts. I'm not pressed with Janet but she's overrated AF while Kylie is underrated AF.ny13

Kylie has better music videos and bops. Those are facts. I'm not pressed with Janet but she's overrated AF while Kylie is underrated AF.ny13

Kylie's music prior to 99 was pure garbage, and after 2004 was forgettable pop fluff that deserved to flop. She is a NON-FACTOR EVERYWHERE NOW NOT JUST THE US. oprah14

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Kylie's music prior to 99 was pure garbage, and after 2004 was forgettable pop fluff that deserved to flop. She is a NON-FACTOR EVERYWHERE NOW NOT JUST THE US. oprah14

She's a bigger gay icon than Janet and the gay community is known for the good TASTE when it comes to music and fashion. Seethe.

She's a bigger gay icon than Janet and the gay community is known for the good TASTE when it comes to music and fashion. Seethe.

Sales don't lie. oprah14

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

Janet. 

Kylie wins in touring, though.

Cos the bitch toured like 20 times while Janet was hibernating over 2 periods of time (2003-2009) & (2011-2015) that's 12 years of no touring. oprah12

10 hours ago, P.O.P said:

tea.

They both love each other and can you guys like...not?

I actually like Kylie so much, it's just some annoying posters that feel the need to trash people to make their fav look good. ny13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.