Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

you think ariana will make it to the 2020's?

interesting1 im starting to realize she's just selena gomez 2.0 but with some vocal talent. Otherwise, basic music, basic videography etc. Its been 5 years since her music career took off and no #1's, only 2m albums sold, only noteworthy awards she's won are from disney, teen choice and kid's choice awards dead2 

By 2020 most of her fanbase will have graduated high school or be moving into adulthood ending ha career. Agree? interesting1

13 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

interesting1 im starting to realize she's just selena gomez 2.0 but with some vocal talent. Otherwise, basic music, basic videography etc. Its been 5 years since her music career took off and no #1's, only 2m albums sold, only noteworthy awards she's won are from disney, teen choice and kid's choice awards dead2 

By 2020 most of her fanbase will have graduated high school or be moving into adulthood ending ha career. Agree? interesting1

I agree that her music has no substance, so she most likely will fade away without leaving much of a legacy behind. She certainly isn’t going to be recognized for her vocals like Xtina is, and she certainly will never have iconic moments like the Dirrty chaps or Britney’s snake, etc. So yep. oprah14 

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

well selena's already finished jj3 though to be fair she debuted 4 years before ariana

and four years in the future is 2022 jj2 

In which planet Ariana does not have #1s? Cuz in the Earth she went #1 with NTLTC. xtina15

Like who fucking cares about awards? Are u that materialistic? mad9

Ariana's Into You or STS are bigger bops than baby one more time or dirty and it's time you all realize that. 

Selena and Ariana will completely outshine the name of shitney and xtuna in the years to come.oprah4

9 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

In which planet Ariana does not have #1s? Cuz in the Earth she went #1 with NTLTC. xtina15

Ariana's Into You or STS are bigger bops than baby one more time or dirty and it's time you all realize that. 

Selena and Ariana will completely outshine the name of shitney and xtuna in the years to come.oprah4

On this planet. In like LITERALLY every country on any given continent. dead2 

11 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

please stop

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

On this planet. In like LITERALLY every country on any given continent. dead2 

Liar. She earned #1 in Australia, Ireland and more and she debutted at #1 in the United World Chart, acoording to mediatraffic.

Source: http://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks-week18-2018.htm

10 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

please stop

That is what people say when the truth hurts so bad demi1

Girl, Ariana is right now, one year and a half before 2020, getting into a successful era with a single that has spent a month in Top 10. "Dangerous Woman" is still selling and it literally just turned two years old rip4 Ariana outlasted every other ex act, like, in 5 years sis has had way more acclaim and success than Demi and Selena together in all the years they have been making music giveup2 More top 10s? Done. More Grammy noms? Done! More hits? Done too. She's getting bigger and bigger, I mean, saying otherwise is just really being delusional or just plain hating because you don't like her.

6 minutes ago, Merryem said:

i'd say shes getting bigger dead2 if sweetener serves as much quality as DW, she's probably gonna be a bona fide pop star soon.

Not as big as she was in summer of 2014

51 minutes ago, Merryem said:

no..she’s bigger. can you just like...not be stupid for one thread dead2 

“Problem” peaked at #2. She also had “Bang Bang” and “Break Free” In the top 10 at the same time. I stand correct nat2 

No one is going to admit it, and that's not me being disrespectful to the victims, but the Manchester bombing was sort of a PR miracle for her lol. She went from being loathed by many for #donutgate to being painted off as a saint, so I believe that will contribute a lot to her longevity in the near future. jj3

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

“Problem” peaked at #2. She also had “Bang Bang” and “Break Free” In the top 10 at the same time. I stand corrected nat2 

so....3 collaborations then dead2 she was big in 2014. but only for her singles. right now ppl care about what she does. so yes, you do stand corrected dead2 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.