Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

you think ariana will make it to the 2020's?

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

so....3 collaborations then dead2 she was big in 2014. but only for her singles. right now ppl care about what she does. so yes, you do stand corrected dead2 

Collaborations or not they were all singles featured on her album. You have nothing to show that she’s bigger now, other than 1 single peaking at #3.

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Collaborations or not they were all singles featured on her album. You have nothing to show that she’s bigger now, other than 1 single peaking at #3.

dead2 she's a bigger public figure now. is it because of manchester, probably, but she is. dangerous woman was also a big era for her. i know you're annoyingly stupid on purpose but it's so tiring.

2 minutes ago, Merryem said:

dead2 she's a bigger public figure now. is it because of manchester, probably, but she is. dangerous woman was also a big era for her. i know you're annoyingly stupid on purpose but it's so tiring.

Just checked google trends...she was more searched in 2014 than now. You remain wrong and delusional. oprah14 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Just checked google trends...she was more searched in 2014 than now. You remain wrong and delusional. oprah14 

e2c8d75fe2.png

she spiked during problem and then twice as much during manchester? dead2 

4 minutes ago, Merryem said:

e2c8d75fe2.png

she spiked during problem and then twice as much during manchester? dead2 

So once again, her 2014 peak is bigger than now, even keeping Manchester in the equation. 

Ariana is the IT girl right now.  At least pop wise. Yes shes been out for 5 or so years and who cares if she has or hasnt had a #1.  Charts are so stream biased anyways. She will last till 2020 she's honestly one of the few girls with vocal talent of this generation. And well she was at least nominated for a Grammy. Do awards really matter that much anyway.  Not really.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

lets see NTLTC peaked at #3 and FIL peaked at what?  101?  Yeah

I love Xtina but honey ur delusion is beyond comprehension

7 hours ago, Music Meister said:

Ariana is the IT girl right now.  At least pop wise. Yes shes been out for 5 or so years and who cares if she has or hasnt had a #1.  Charts are so stream biased anyways. She will last till 2020 she's honestly one of the few girls with vocal talent of this generation. And well she was at least nominated for a Grammy. Do awards really matter that much anyway.  Not really.

Well i mean they kinda do. Awards are a big part of an artists repetroire and if you have none or very little significant ones(like Katy) it hurts your legacy. Ariana doesnt seem tobe winning in that category

10 hours ago, Music Meister said:

lets see NTLTC peaked at #3 and FIL peaked at what?  101?  Yeah

I love Xtina but honey ur delusion is beyond comprehension

No reason to compare a 20 year career to a 5 year...but if you really want to go there we definetly could. And Ariana won’t be the winner sweetie. Keep it cute. nat1 

3 hours ago, Moonflower said:

Well i mean they kinda do. Awards are a big part of an artists repetroire and if you have none or very little significant ones(like Katy) it hurts your legacy. Ariana doesnt seem tobe winning in that category

Please tell me how the legacy of Tupac, Bob Marley and Hendrix was hurt by the fact that those legends do not own a grammy award?rip3

1 hour ago, The One Above All said:

Please tell me how the legacy of Tupac, Bob Marley and Hendrix was hurt by the fact that those legends do not own a grammy award?rip3

They are different. They are innovators the best and most prominent of their kind and people respect them and their legacy is intact regardless so why the comparison to Ariana Grande, a flash in the pan compared to them? SHE needs it to boost her legacy as she isnt as legendary or important to music as them.

4 me, all she has to do is serve her NEW look for Sweetener era and shed the brunette/ pastel pony with hair accessories lookgaga12 She is getting bigger but she has to lay a foundation that she can fall back onto when GP may stop caring as much. Ex: Beyonce& Rihanna falling back to their core bases(POC) after 2008-13 pop mania died oprah11 They are still doing well btw 

On 6/3/2018 at 7:07 PM, Moonflower said:

They are different. They are innovators the best and most prominent of their kind and people respect them and their legacy is intact regardless so why the comparison to Ariana Grande, a flash in the pan compared to them? SHE needs it to boost her legacy as she isnt as legendary or important to music as them.

You do that by actually innovating, not impressing some crusty panel of old white rich guys or whatever the fuck

On 6/3/2018 at 8:07 PM, Moonflower said:

You totally missed my point lol. Bob Marley was not always a legend, but he became one without the need of worthless awards. Ariana does not need an award to become a legend cuz nobody needs awards to be a legend. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.