Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

you think ariana will make it to the 2020's?

16 hours ago, The One Above All said:

You totally missed my point lol. Bob Marley was not always a legend, but he became one without the need of worthless awards. Ariana does not need an award to become a legend cuz nobody needs awards to be a legend. 

since when ? She become a legend by what ? Manchester bombing ? She has to have some legacy to become one... and so far not much is there tbh 

On 6/3/2018 at 4:26 AM, Jjang said:

No one is going to admit it, and that's not me being disrespectful to the victims, but the Manchester bombing was sort of a PR miracle for her lol. She went from being loathed by many for #donutgate to being painted off as a saint, so I believe that will contribute a lot to her longevity in the near future. jj3

Lowkey a Chris Brown/Rihanna incident tea that did wonders for Rih. I see your point jj3 

1 hour ago, Woof3r said:

since when ? She become a legend by what ? Manchester bombing ? She has to have some legacy to become one... and so far not much is there tbh 

She is not a legend yet. My point is that awards don't make you a legend either (take Taylor Swift as example).

Anyway...

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

She’s getting bigger with each era so let the good girl spread her wings and fly into the pop stardom lotus1 

Preach it, gurl! oprah7

56 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

She is not a legend yet. My point is that awards don't make you a legend either (take Taylor Swift as example).

Anyway...

Preach it, gurl! oprah7

Sis Taylor has 10 grammys

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.