Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hammer

Is Camila Cabello a fad?

So, the title says it. Is Camila Cabello a fad? Sangria wine is a horrible song and the audio (10m) has less views than ex-group Fifth Harmony Don't Say You Love Me's music Video (16m).

Not to mention she needed to collab/ remix Never Be The Same for it to be a top 10 hit. So, is she a hit maker or she just got lucky with Havana?

tenor.gif?itemid=10436196 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

She’s like the new Carly Rae Jepsen.

Difference is, Carly makes good music and the other one make songs in the toilet

Edit: Even the song she made on the toilet (I Have Questions) is better than most of her album kii. 

Y'all in denial

There's a reason there's so much money invested in her. She's a streaming monster and her fan base is cray 

She is part of the new generation along with #Fighters Dua lipa and Ari 

Camila was not smart for releasing Never Be The Same when Havana was at its peak. Her singles choices are also dumb. dead2 

She released Havana in the summer with the album coming in January, like ??? dead2 

No offense but this Normani girl y'all rooting for isnt gonna do anything from where i sit. i dont see her making it very far and such. Camila has been serving longevity with Havana and Never Be The Same hit top ten. Even if she doesnt last which is a possibility, she will be remebered as one of the biggest acts of the last few years of this decade. Plus she has a massive fanbase and makes popular music so she isnt fading away very fast 

26 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

No offense but this Normani girl y'all rooting for isnt gonna do anything from where i sit. 

well change seats then !

11 hours ago, hammer said:

Difference is, Carly makes good music and the other one make songs in the toilet

Edit: Even the song she made on the toilet (I Have Questions) is better than most of her album kii. 

I think both of them are fads that deserve to get a flush.

Just now, Moonflower said:

No offense but this Normani girl y'all rooting for isnt gonna do anything from where i sit. i dont see her making it very far and such. Camila has been serving longevity with Havana and Never Be The Same hit top ten. Even if she doesnt last which is a possibility, she will be remebered as one of the biggest acts of the last few years of this decade. Plus she has a massive fanbase and makes popular music so she isnt fading away very fast 

lets wait and see moo1 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.