Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Breitbart comes for Kesha

Breitbart knows what it's doing. They post these stories to outrage their far-right commentators. Take a look at the comment section and you'll find the worst bigoted garbage imaginable hidden behind fake avatars and pro-Trump usernames. They're all cowards and Breitbart is a safe haven for America's dying breed of racists. 

14 minutes ago, attitude said:

Breitbart knows what it's doing. They post these stories to outrage their far-right commentators. Take a look at the comment section and you'll find the worst bigoted garbage imaginable hidden behind fake avatars and pro-Trump usernames. They're all cowards and Breitbart is a safe haven for America's dying breed of racists. 

Well said! clap3clap3clap3

1 hour ago, Rosé. said:

Because?

Because they traffick in dogwhistling (and taking up the mantle of) racists, neo-nazis, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, you name it. They have a long, well-documented history of being a vile cesspool that caters to extremists.

3 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Why is that an excuse?

When Kesha has songs like Grow A Pear and Dinosaur, I don't think it'd be much of an artistic stretch for her to protest murder in her music.

She had a piece of turkey few years ago so she technically had a turkey murdered for her own pleasure wat3

8 hours ago, Music Meister said:

mess i guess im anti life since i eat meat....woops

I'm saying that maybe she's not a vegeterian at all, did she actually ever say she is in an interview? Sometimes websites make up something that isn't a fact just because she fights for animal rights. 

6 hours ago, Kivo said:

I'm saying that maybe she's not a vegeterian at all, did she actually ever say she is in an interview? Sometimes websites make up something that isn't a fact just because she fights for animal rights. 

I have no idea lol

20 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

illegal alien  ????? eve1 

What kind of slang is that? Since when other humans are considered aliens? lmfao2 That site is pathetic, I remember when they tried to come for Katy Perry last year was even worse

welcome to america oprah14 

anybody who isnt white here are considered aliens. oprah14 

(of course thats only coming from the racist individuals/groups - btw the KKK still exists here)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.