Jump to content

Big Brother: True Blue Edition

Recommended Posts

Sailor Mars    7,106

Restarting this iconic game and picking up where we left because our dear sis @Milk has apparently died from a lactose overdose.

GGBVJsD.gif

I can't even be assed to write my own OP, so I'm just shamelessly copying his. Come and participate, sistren!

True_Blue_Madonna.png

RULES

- Players choose a song to represent.
- Once each song is represented a random player is chosen to be Head of Household (HOH).
- The HOH chooses two songs to be up for eviction.
- The players vote on which of the two songs they want to evict.
- The song with the most votes to leave is evicted and the other nominee becomes the HOH.
- The process repeats until there is a clear winner.

 

TRACKLIST

Papa Don't Preach - @Music Meister

Open Your Heart - @Sailor Mars

White Heat - @Hylia

Live to Tell - @Regina Phalange

Where's the Party - @Saiga

True Blue - @Lachlan

La Isla Bonita - @Freaky Prince

Jimmy Jimmy - @LittleDudeNT5

Love Makes the World Go Round - @Milk

 

MATCHUPS

Round 1: Jimmy Jimmy vs. Where's the Party

Round 2: Love Makes the World Go Round vs. True Blue

Round 3: Papa Don’t Preach vs. Live to Tell

Round 4: Where’s the Party vs. White Heat

Round 5: Open Your Heart vs. True Blue

Round 6: Live to Tell vs. La Isla Bonita

Round 7: White Heat vs. Open Your Heart

Finale: Open Your Heart vs. Live to Tell

 

RESULTS

9th- Jimmy Jimmy

8th- Love Makes the World Go Round

7th- Papa Don’t Preach

6th- Where’s the Party

5th- True Blue

4th- La Isla Bonita

3rd- White Heat

2nd- Live to Tell

1st- Open Your Heart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor Mars    7,106

 

Spoiler

 

@Nocturn- Historian

@Angelus - Statistician

@Rebel Bitch - M-Dolla

@Unapologetic Bitch - Dita

@Saiga - Diplomat 

@Jjang - Master Debater

@Earth Ripper - Essayist

@Lord Stoneheart - Joan of Arc

@Chris Morlock - Virgin

@Dookie Quill - Mer Girl

@Freaky Prince - Spy 

@Kuba - Almost Stan

@sonowgoodbye - Naughty Nun

@Vertigo-go - Clown

@Unique - Evita

@Dennis Reynolds - Star

@SpringwoodSlasher - Beautiful Killer

@Shiver - Esther

@Mint - Brahim

@Sydney - Material Girl

@Princess Aurora - Disco Diva

@Pandora - Bad Girl

@PhCh - Sinner

@BEAUX - Boy Toy

@Nixter - Veronica Electronica

@Nick - President

@Systemagic - Runaway Lover

@Emperor Nick - Queen

@Reputation - Cowgirl

@Kirjava - Geisha

@SZA - Yeezus

@King Perry  - Best Friend

@Jose - Candy Perfume Girl

@JMQDB - Jessie

@jdpm1991 - Pop Princess

@JENNA GAGA - Thief of Hearts

@Impossible Princess - La Petite Jeune Fille

@Hot as Ice - Señorita

@Andrew Michael - Sticky & Sweet

@Devil Pray - Spanish Eyes

@Dawni - Future Lover

@Solaris Lorica - Jesus Luz

@BJORK - Olga 

@Diamond - Immaculate Collection 

@Justas - Gypsy

@Milk - Bedtime Story Teller

@Liam - Little Star

@Lachlan - Lucky Star

@Satori - Shanti

@Solly - Candy Store Owner

@#Music - Mr. DJ

@JustHereForX - NYC

@Courtney Love - VMAs 1995

@SockBitch - Guy Oseary

@Maryanne - Vogue

@LoanSPW - Angel

@Vulnicura. - Bourgeoisie Rebel

@Station to Station - Drunk by 6

@Kenny Mccormick - Bhad Bitch

@KingOfTheClouds - American Bitch

@The One Below All - Golden Shower

@Monster - Girl Gone Wild

@Lyric - Future Pop Diva

@Stacey Q's Greatest Hits - Autotune Baby

@EvilRegal - Magic

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    18,913
Just now, Sailor Mars said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

@Nocturn- Historian

@Angelus - Statistician

@Rebel Bitch - M-Dolla

@Unapologetic Bitch - Dita

@Saiga - Diplomat 

@Jjang - Master Debater

@Earth Ripper - Essayist

@Lord Stoneheart - Joan of Arc

@Chris Morlock - Virgin

@Dookie Quill - Mer Girl

@Freaky Prince - Spy 

@Kuba - Almost Stan

@sonowgoodbye - Naughty Nun

@Vertigo-go - Clown

@Unique - Evita

@Dennis Reynolds - Star

@SpringwoodSlasher - Beautiful Killer

@Shiver - Esther

@Mint - Brahim

@Sydney - Material Girl

@Princess Aurora - Disco Diva

@Pandora - Bad Girl

@PhCh - Sinner

@BEAUX - Boy Toy

@Nixter - Veronica Electronica

@Nick - President

@Systemagic - Runaway Lover

@Emperor Nick - Queen

@Reputation - Cowgirl

@Kirjava - Geisha

@SZA - Yeezus

@King Perry  - Best Friend

@Jose - Candy Perfume Girl

@JMQDB - Jessie

@jdpm1991 - Pop Princess

@JENNA GAGA - Thief of Hearts

@Impossible Princess - La Petite Jeune Fille

@Hot as Ice - Señorita

@Andrew Michael - Sticky & Sweet

@Devil Pray - Spanish Eyes

@Dawni - Future Lover

@Solaris Lorica - Jesus Luz

@BJORK - Olga 

@Diamond - Immaculate Collection 

@Justas - Gypsy

@Milk - Bedtime Story Teller

@Liam - Little Star

@Lachlan - Lucky Star

@Satori - Shanti

@Solly - Candy Store Owner

@#Music - Mr. DJ

@JustHereForX - NYC

@Courtney Love - VMAs 1995

@SockBitch - Guy Oseary

@Maryanne - Vogue

@LoanSPW - Angel

@Vulnicura. - Bourgeoisie Rebel

@Station to Station - Drunk by 6

@Kenny Mccormick - Bhad Bitch

@KingOfTheClouds - American Bitch

@The One Below All - Golden Shower

@Monster - Girl Gone Wild

@Lyric - Future Pop Diva

@Stacey Q's Greatest Hits - Autotune Baby

@EvilRegal - Magic

 

 

This will flop because the Big Brother wave ended months ago aura1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor Mars    7,106
3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This will flop because the Big Brother wave ended months ago aura1

Honey, that's actually quite beneficial because then...people won't be participating in more than 1 BB game. They can focus on this one. Aside from that, the last time this was started it was the only one running and the others started later. We don't follow trends. We START trends.

vtz0dCu.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This will flop because the Big Brother wave ended months ago aura1

If no more Madonna FOTP fans join this, I'm gonna sabotage and ruin every single thread they made, from downvoting to troll posting

GGBVJsD.gif

and i'm serious

@Rebel Bitch @Milk @Moonflower @Unapologetic Bitch @Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous @Chun-ny you bettah play

GGBVJsD.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sailor Mars said:

Honey, that's actually quite beneficial because then...people won't be participating in more than 1 BB game. They can focus on this one. Aside from that, the last time this was started it was the only one running and the others started later. We don't follow trends. We START trends.

vtz0dCu.gif

Like fave, like stan oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sailor Mars    7,106
1 minute ago, Regina Phalange said:

Like fave, like stan oprah14

gh53T-.gif

What is your set from? I have to see the full video! dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    18,913
4 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Honey, that's actually quite beneficial because then...people won't be participating in more than 1 BB game. They can focus on this one. Aside from that, the last time this was started it was the only one running and the others started later. We don't follow trends. We START trends.

vtz0dCu.gif

Okay, hunty...

vtz0dCu.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

gh53T-.gif

What is your set from? I have to see the full video! dead2 

Oh wow, thank you for asking this, let me promote the best TV show of all time demi1

 

She's the most iconic character from a TV show in my country whit1 She killed almost every other character in one fuckin season (including herself) dead2

Soraya Montenegro who? whit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Music Meister    6,530
5 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

Oh wow, thank you for asking this, let me promote the best TV show of all time demi1

 

She's the most iconic character from a TV show in our country whit1 She killed almost every other character in one fuckin season (including herself) dead2

Soraya Montenegro who? whit1

what show.....my mom watches alot of Ant1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H.O.N.E.Y    8,497
10 hours ago, Regina Phalange said:

Oh wow, thank you for asking this, let me promote the best TV show of all time demi1

 

She's the most iconic character from a TV show in our country whit1 She killed almost every other character in one fuckin season (including herself) dead2

Soraya Montenegro who? whit1

She literally slays. rav2

 

I need to see some of her murder scenes and suicide plz. rih1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×