Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Kesha Award FINAL VOTE

VOTE FOR THE FINAL AWARD  

16 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE FOR 1

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/05/2018 at 07:27 PM

Omg, I'm so sick of seeing 1 and 5 everywhere, they're literally used for every piece of promo cry4 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Omg, I'm so sick of seeing 1 and 5 everywhere, they're literally used for every piece of promo cry4 

I know I feel you honestly dead2 even though I am kinda feeling 5 after the edit. 

4 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Nooo, I wanted 4 or 6, but nobody voted for them scream2

I wanted 4 too but they got no votes so I went 2 ny5 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

**** you scream2

jj2

ny6 

If we don't vote #2, then 1 will win and I can't let that happen cry4  I'm sick of that picture

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

ny6 

If we don't vote #2, then 1 will win and I can't let that happen cry4  I'm sick of that picture

Not #1 ew2

It‘s the worst picture, along with #5

45 minutes ago, Dan said:

ny6 

I can change my vote if you want aura1 I like both 1 and 2. I just chose 1 because it's a more recent one and 2 is "faceless" aura1

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I can change my vote if you want aura1 I like both 1 and 2. I just chose 1 because it's a more recent one and 2 is "faceless" aura1

You don't have to! They just use that same picture for every piece of promo, so I'm really over it, because it's basically been one of the only two pictures for about a year of this era ny6  But, it's not that big of a deal :P

4 hours ago, Kivo said:

People should pick 3 because it's literally gonna stand out against all other rewards and show who's the queen oprah14

Kinda agree honestly demi1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.