Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | God Is A Woman | July 13 | Second Single

Remember when some of yall told me there wouldn't be controversy? And that there aren't any recent examples of Christian Americans caring about people referring to God as something other than a white male? Because I certainly do! When will you uglees LEARN to listen and trust me when it comes to Ms. Grande? I told yall STS would smash, I told yall Everyday would flop, I told yall there would be GIAW controversy

OilyImpassionedDiscus-max-1mb.gif

4 minutes ago, Sweetener said:

LUCA SJFHNWEKMDJD rip3

Miss Leonardo really thought he could clock me with his verses, well he has yet to clock the first verse of GIAW, Ariana is the second coming, with or without God's permission! cry7 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Miss Leonardo really thought he could clock me with his verses, well he has yet to clock the first verse of GIAW, Ariana is the second coming, with or without God's permission! cry7 

I love this tea!

e0p7lt9.gif

17 minutes ago, Divine said:

Poor Pharrat can't relate to being called a genius!

e0p7lt9.gif

Tea! Max creates timeless bops like fine wine while Ph*rr*ll just keeps milking duplicates.

e0p7lt9.gif

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

The controversy is coming whew but will the song be good enough to keep me from unstanning her after her recent dumb ass antics? Find out tonight!!

Image result for joseline hernandez gif

gettin that free promo!

1 minute ago, Sweetener said:

One hour left.

bQWHynQ.gif

About to be one of the longest hour wait ever. At least it's better knowing that Canadians don't have it and the rest of the world has to sit and watch them bop for an hour.

bQWHynQ.gif

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

About to be one of the longest hour wait ever. At least it's better knowing that Canadians don't have it and the rest of the world has to sit and watch them bop for an hour.

bQWHynQ.gif

I know right. I can finally go through my Twitter timeline in peace.

bQWHynQ.gif

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.