Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana Grande | God Is A Woman | July 13 | Second Single

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Speaking of...

ypjrhqh.gif

well hello let's celebrate that!

ypjrhqh.gif

now I wonder what's happening on the 20th, if there's even anything happening anymore nnn

8 hours ago, Luca said:

Why does it feel rushed though? oprah12 

When was it supposed to be released?

If Madonna is really involved (video appearance), then I think they intentionally gave a different date. Madonna hinted July 13 last month with a bride look. Apparently that's how Madonna will look in the video. Judging by Madonna's Instagram, that video  has been made in February.

Madonna also posted a clip where she wears latex and talks about women, so that could be her part.

6 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

When was it supposed to be released?

If Madonna is really involved (video appearance), then I think they intentionally gave a different date. Madonna hinted July 13 last month with a bride look. Apparently that's how Madonna will look in the video. Judging by Madonna's Instagram, that video  has been made in February.

Madonna also posted a clip where she wears latex and talks about women, so that could be her part.

July 20 was supposed to be the day but hmm, omg if Madonna is featured I'm gonna faint. slaycat 

Yea Ariana is insisting that she intentionally gave us the wrong date to lead us on. The video was shot sometime after No Tears was released. It's possible Madonna knew about the plan waaay beforehand though. If it has a LAP sample and/or a Madonna cameo in the video I'm gonna burst giveup2 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.