Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hammer

Who has the best discography, Mariah or Madonna?

Who has the best discography, Mariah or Madonna?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best discography, Mariah or Madonna?

• Mariah
    • Madonna

So, Who has it? Mariah or Madonna?

I would say Mariah because we have Butterfly, Emancipation of Mimi and Daydream, Emotions and Debut. moo5

Madonna has Bedtime Stories, Ray of Life and COADF mad4

So FOTP, who has the best discography? moo6

2 minutes ago, Anna Wintour said:

The one who can actually sing, has always wrote/produced her own music, didn't rely on gimmicks etc

This tea! Drag madge boring music. Daydream alone cancels her discography lol2

Just now, Sylk said:

the one who put out consistent and enjoyable albums! yas1 

I listened to Madge worst albums for the kiis (MDNA, LAV) and both really horrible. I wonder what her best albums hold. ny5

She isn't good vocally and her lyrics are boring as it can get moo1

Nooooooo I voted Madge by accident fall1 

tbh I love Bedtime Stories as an album and all the singles are lit. Been jamming to “Inside Me” on repeat brit10

Ray of light and Confessions are also fantastic albums. I liked some tracks on Rebel Heart and Music. Mainly the singles that stood out from her older works, but my favorite track from pre 90s madonna was Material Girl - that beat still bops.

overall though Mariah has too many great albums for me to count - Debut, Emotions, Music Box, Day Dream, Butterfly, Rainbow, Emancipation of Mimi are all amazing and has countless classics for me personally. Lyrically she’s also superior and she writes almost all of her own stuff so. brit0 

13 minutes ago, hammer said:

This tea! Drag madge boring music. Daydream alone cancels her discography lol2

Isn't Madonna the one who does basic ballads again and again hun ny4

11 minutes ago, hammer said:

I listened to Madge worst albums for the kiis (MDNA, LAV) and both really horrible. I wonder what her best albums hold. ny5

I really liked Bedtime Stories. Triphopdonna slays. Plus Björk wrote a track on that album. Try to guess which one... moo1 

1 minute ago, Regina Phalange said:

Isn't Madonna the one who does basic ballads again and again hun ny4

I don't know who's side you're on  cheryl1

Edit: I know who you mean looking at your stan badges interesting1 Don't get brave sis, Mariah ballads are something that charted AND has talent with it being well written as well. ayumi1

Just now, hammer said:

I don't know who's side you're on cheryl1

The one who can write something more than just a love song and has something interesting to say through her music

giphy.gif

Just now, Regina Phalange said:

The one who can write something more than just a love song and has something interesting to say through her music

giphy.gif

Kii did you just call Madonna a writer. You're funny lol2

Just now, hammer said:

Kii did you just call Madonna a writer. You're funny lol2

Kii she has write like 95% of her music, don't talk if you don't know. I thought this disinformation existed only to stans from twitter, what is this now? ny4 

The only time Mariah wrote about something different was to drag Emine cause the one relies on gimmicks and the other one on feuds

giphy.gif

Voted for Madonna btw cause she tried many genres and the results were amazing yas2

She doesn't stick to the same formula and she's not scared to try new thing, we love daring legends who push the limits yas2

Just now, Regina Phalange said:

Kii she has write like 95% of her music, don't talk if you don't know. I thought this disinformation existed only to stans from twitter, what is this now? ny4 

Honey im youthful so that means i came from stan twitter. Luckily i am not as annoying as them ayumi1

But i been friends with Madge stans and they told me that Mariah discography is better. Stop being delusional lol2

21 minutes ago, hammer said:

tbh Madge's discography didn't age well where as MC's has and she put out an album as good as MIAMTEC in 2014 while Madonna put out Rebel Fart the facts are all there... oprah14 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.