Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

A STAR IS BORN TRAILER!!!!!!!!

Imma need the preorder for this soundtrack to come out so that they can release the song in the trailer as an instant grat song bc I'm in love with it cry3

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's a joke and how does it look cheesy? dead2 

It looks like he typical heterosexual American movie to me. She being “saved” by some white dude oprah14

22 minutes ago, Electra Heart. said:

It looks like he typical heterosexual American movie to me. She being “saved” by some white dude oprah14

Soooo if Bradley Cooper’s character were a queer poc woman would you feel better or? oprah8

Can't wait to watch the fourth remake of a film one of my faves already made and conquered 65 years ago, and was robbed the Oscar for... I'm sure she will be good in this, and her voice is great for a musical. However, all though the songs will be original, I just wish it wasn't this musical. I wish the plot were original. I'm sick of remakes, especially when it's movies that were made perfect the first time.

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.