Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Best album by a FOTP fave this decade?

Vote  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

2. 2. Vote

• My Everything
    • Dangerous Woman
    • Animal
    • Warrior
    • Rainbow
    • Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse

The title says it all sia1

Don't pick more than 4 albums please and don't pick more only one album from each fave oprah11 These are my rules and you better follow them otherwise I'm deleting the poll scream2

You can also rank them so this will not flop jj2

13 hours ago, Regina Phalange said:

The title says it all sia1

Don't pick more than 4 albums please and don't pick more only one album from each fave oprah11 These are my rules and you better follow them otherwise I'm deleting the poll scream2

You can also rank them so this will not flop jj2

Oooops i voted before reading the rules jj2

9 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Where's MIAMTEC? 

at the bottom jj2

1 minute ago, Music Meister said:

Oooops i voted before reading the rules jj2

change them jj2

(Not in particular order)

MIAM - It showed a different side of Mariah and shown a lot of growth. If you compare it to her old releases, it's seen as unique.

Lust For Life - It really opened my eyes for Lana, i was a huge fan of Honeymoon and this was just the perfect followup

1989 - Without this album, i would've not focused on Taylor as well. This is one of my favorite albums of 2014. The single choices were pretty amazing

Lemonade - She experienced a different sound with it and is a critically acclaimed album (by me atleast). 

Hate or dislike her all you want but Dangerous Woman is one of the best pop albums out there, it came out two years ago and if she'd release it this day it would still be that album. It's aging like fine wine and it's filled with bops. 

Apart from that, Lemonade is the 2nd best album for me, together with ARTPOP, Beyoncé & My Everything! ny1 

20 hours ago, Raindrops said:

Hate or dislike her all you want but Dangerous Woman is one of the best pop albums out there, it came out two years ago and if she'd release it this day it would still be that album. It's aging like fine wine and it's filled with bops. 

I wouldn’t be so sure about it when the album contains “Greedy” jj5 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.