Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

The Deluxe Version of Witness is Now Available Digitally

Another reason why Witness is her better album oprah14 Act My Age fucking bops

Dance With The Devil is exactly what I wanted from Katy. Take that haters, Witness for the win

10 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

She should’ve just added them on the original track list and not had a deluxe version. Act My Age is a bop and I love Dance With The Devil. Witness is so underrated.

Tea, over the year a few videos of the Act My Age Audio got uploaded with 300,000+views with everyone saying "why is this bop not on the standard".

I think she just dropped it as a little gift for her fans and nothing will happen with those songs, though they receive single treatment

2 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Tea, over the year a few videos of the Act My Age Audio got uploaded with 300,000+views with everyone saying "why is this bop not on the standard".

I think she just dropped it as a little gift for her fans and nothing will happen with those songs, though they receive single treatment

I liked how she included it in her tour too as an interlude. It gave me Teenage Dream era vibes with the Witness era sound mixed in. It’s literally perfect.

17 hours ago, Honey said:

OMG the clean version of Act my age rip4 “Who the HECK are they anyway???”

Is there a clean version? The version on spotify says 'fuck' for me 

25 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Is there a clean version? The version on spotify says 'fuck' for me 

Apple Music has an explicit version and a clean version

YESSS! I remember when the album came out, I had a friend that went to the states I got them to go to Target to buy the deluxe edition haha. I LOVE Dancing with the Devil and Act My Age

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.