Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Katy uploads BTS footage of her recording Power

Honestly that was so cool to see her in the process! Idk how often i've actually seen her in the studio, or a video this long anyway. It was cool seeing them work through the lyrics knowing what the finished product is going to be!

When they were trying to figure out "so i can sit first at the --- table", I was literally like 'DINNER TABLE BITCH. DINNER TABLE." rip2 

2 minutes ago, Kenya said:

When they were trying to figure out "so i can sit first at the --- table", I was literally like 'DINNER TABLE BITCH. DINNER TABLE." rip2

Omg I was doing the same rip2 When he was like "I don't like table at the end" I was like well......I guess he found a way to live with it ksdjhg rip2 

Just now, Divine said:

Omg I was doing the same rip2 When he was like "I don't like table at the end" I was like well......I guess he found a way to live with it ksdjhg rip2 

when she didn't want to go back to 'power' and i was like it's the name of the whole song rip2 

cool seeing the process behind this anthem!

her trying it with the faberge line lmfao1 her determination to keep the table lyric giveup1 tossing her hat across the room when they make a breakthrough lmfao1

31 minutes ago, attitude said:

Anything that involves 'Witness' is tragic. 

There's a thing called Battlegrounds for comments like this. I hope you understand. Please don't fail to mention me if you require anymore help :) 

17 hours ago, Jake said:

There's a thing called Battlegrounds for comments like this. I hope you understand. Please don't fail to mention me if you require anymore help :) 

You can state facts anywhere. 

1 hour ago, attitude said:

You can state facts anywhere. 

This is the second topic that you've commented in recently that is rude and unnecessary. For an artist that you don't like, why are you active in her section?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.