Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Mariah on Jimmy Kimmel! Looks GORGEOUS and skinniest she has ever been! Confirms Album in works--piano ballad + song with the twins!

Omg oprah4 She looks fucking VIBRANT. oprah2 I was smiling through this whole interview.

Also I love how she can talk about Nick in a very comfortable way. It's good to see their relationship is still respectful. 

27 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Omg oprah4 She looks fucking VIBRANT. oprah2 I was smiling through this whole interview.

Also I love how she can talk about Nick in a very comfortable way. It's good to see their relationship is still respectful. 

This is the best she has EVER looked

She snapped maybe

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

This is the best she has EVER looked

39 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This century oprah2 

"We have to laugh" said 2008 & 2013riah

But she does look amazing regardless! oprah2

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This century oprah2 

3 hours ago, Royale said:

She snapped maybe

"We have to laugh" said 2008 & 2013riah

But she does look amazing regardless! oprah2

"Go off ig" said sylk when asked about littledude and royale

Jokes aside, though. I do think she looks very vibrant and comfortable. She seems... herself. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the past couple years she looked kind of uncomfortable with those few extra pounds. I totally didn't mind them, of course. But she just seems much more happier now. 

4 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Jokes aside, though. I do think she looks very vibrant and comfortable. She seems... herself. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the past couple years she looked kind of uncomfortable with those few extra pounds. I totally didn't mind them, of course. But she just seems much more happier now. 

yes she seems confident, happy, healthy, probably cause she doesn't have to hold in her stomach anymore wendy3 

3 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Is this real or a skinny edit? "We just can't tell" said the stans

we really cant tell ugh 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.