Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

GLOSS

Semeria - i belong to no one

16-ahs-suprise-btch.w529.h352.jpg

Hi. I’m Semeria jj2

i used to come on this forum everyday a year and some change ago but I ended up falling into a deep case of depression and my life had literally fell apart and was nonstop beating my ass for a good 8 months straight. Once I had “gotten better” (which was literally just the other day in March, it was really hard to return bc idk Im me and im difficult and 100% unsure of myself so I have to do dramatic shit like this. Welcome to my comeback, bitches!

Last night, I finally got the courage to drop music on SoundCloud. I remember I used to post my songs on here all the time for the member awards so I know some of y’all would live to see how I’ve progressed. idk how to prove that I’ve missed FOTP and thought about all my Tinsey stans everyday but listen. This has always been a community of messy ass gays with hidden talents who knew how to make me laugh no matter what and even tho I’m shamelessly plugging my soundcloud rn I just wanna say I’m so grateful for the memories. Ugh.

idc if you listen (but pls do). If ANYBODY wants to collaborate, hmu omg im honored. And PS, if we used to talk all the time pls reintroduce yourself, it’s been years and yall got whole new names and identities now 

Spoiler

omg welcome back baby! happy to see you still kicking it jj2 Came to Lose and No Problem are definitely bops and I love the production on them

how did you like Hellride? don't be nice, it was definitely not worth the waiT oprah14 

13 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

omg welcome back baby! happy to see you still kicking it jj2 Came to Lose and No Problem are definitely bops and I love the production on them

how did you like Hellride? don't be nice, it was definitely not worth the waiT oprah14 

Thank you bb I missed you the mostest, I was scared you left 💀 

Hellride...WOO CHILE! What i will say is i appreciated the resurrection of Joyride, No Contest and Ooh La La is the only thing that’s gonna dig her out of this hole. As for the rest....when I told those rats to throw an album together that ain’t what I meant jj1

nnn this kind of reminds me of when old school acquaintances who I haven't talked to in 10 years suddenly call again bc they want to sell their tupperware ny1
usually when people post their music here it's shit ( brit10 ) but I'm very impressed by yours tbh interesting1  

did you handle the production by yourself? it's great wendy3 almost feels a bit psychedelic wendy3 

5 hours ago, Semeria said:

Thank you bb I missed you the mostest, I was scared you left 💀 

Hellride...WOO CHILE! What i will say is i appreciated the resurrection of Joyride, No Contest and Ooh La La is the only thing that’s gonna dig her out of this hole. As for the rest....when I told those rats to throw an album together that ain’t what I meant jj1

missed you sm! thought you left us for good to rot in Tinashe's artist thread 💀

the only redeemable songs on Jokeride are the singles, No Contest, Ain't Good for Ya and Ooh La La to an extent oprah14 did you hear about Nashe? hopefully she's gonna redeem herself

6 hours ago, fab said:

nnn this kind of reminds me of when old school acquaintances who I haven't talked to in 10 years suddenly call again bc they want to sell their tupperware ny1
usually when people post their music here it's shit ( brit10 ) but I'm very impressed by yours tbh interesting1  

did you handle the production by yourself? it's great wendy3 almost feels a bit psychedelic wendy3 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOthatsexactlywhatthisisomgOOOOOOOOO thank you so much!!! The beats aren’t mine but I wrote and engineered it all by myself while a friend did the mixing jj2

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

missed you sm! thought you left us for good to rot in Tinashe's artist thread 💀

the only redeemable songs on Jokeride are the singles, No Contest, Ain't Good for Ya and Ooh La La to an extent oprah14 did you hear about Nashe? hopefully she's gonna redeem herself

IM THE SHIT I KNOW IM THE SHIT AND IM SUPA THICC IF YOU DONT BUY ME WHAT I WANT IMA THROW A FIT 

Justice for Ain’t Good For Ya. She deserved to be longer, what a bop. I just want Kehlani and Normani to hop on the Ooh La La remix so she can hurry up and get a hit bc this is so embarrassing for all of us omg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.