Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

On The Run (to the parking lot) Tour FLOPS in Glasgow

I hate the transparent effort to just milk off money (no new music, pretty much the same thing we've already seen from them etc), but this looks packed to me lol. 

That stadium is known to block several seating sections for every concert, I believe Madonna / Coldplay did as well. 

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I hate the transparent effort to just milk off money (no new music, pretty much the same thing we've already seen from them etc), but this looks packed to me lol. 

That stadium is known to block several seating sections for every concert, I believe Madonna / Coldplay did as well. 

Honey are you not seeing the EMPTY SPACE all over the standing part of the stadium? rip3

Considering that it’s a rehash of OTR it’s doing pretty good. oprah14 

A lot of people were reportedly standing outside trying to sell tickets for the event. I bought tickets for my date for £100 and now people are trying to sell them for £200. Even those who haven’t attended OTR are not that stupid to pay so much to see Bey and Jay.

It doesn't look that bad, I think the daylight isn't helping dead2 Although I will say I always chuckle at the people just meandering in the open spaces like they've just wandered in. Like, hello, there's a performance happening. 

oYwx4Xe.gif

1. She needs to cool down with the touring so people can miss her.

2. She seems to do the exact same thing artistic wise, time to change it up.

3. Local lbr. Noone buys ''Beyonce is the greatest entertainer ever and we all must worship her'' bullshit outside of The USA.

oYwx4Xe.gif

6 hours ago, P.O.P said:

oYwx4Xe.gif

3. Local lbr. Noone buys ''Beyonce is the greatest entertainer ever and we all must worship her'' bullshit outside of The USA.

oYwx4Xe.gif

Well I live in France and most teens here worship her as well, mostly girls and gay men rip4 

9 hours ago, P.O.P said:

oYwx4Xe.gif

oYwx4Xe.gif

The first point I agree with.

the second point orangu1

the third point lmfao2 Check FWT stats outside of USA and shut the fuck up lmfao2 

44 minutes ago, Philip said:

The first point I agree with.

the second point orangu1

the third point lmfao2 Check FWT stats outside of USA and shut the fuck up lmfao2 

3 hours ago, Michael. said:

Well I live in France and most teens here worship her as well, mostly girls and gay men rip4 

Beyoncemania is pretty much nonexisting outside of the states.

Don't kid yourselves y'all

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

Check the stats :) 

I am not saying she is irrelevant, but obviously people in Europe won't but concert tickets for the same old show with no new music :)

38 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I am not saying she is irrelevant, but obviously people in Europe won't but concert tickets for the same old show with no new music :)

again, check FWT tour numbers outside of NA :) 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.