Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madhater

Christina Live at 'Genentech Gives Back' - June 9th

55 minutes ago, Madhater said:

So, nobody knew about this fall2 

I've read on Twitter, but it's a private event anyway, so who cares. xtina11 I'm done with LQ vids of her private concerts. (Apparently it was a charity event, but whatever)

At least she performed new songs. But we're getting those on June 15th on the Today concert anyway. Broadcast on TV. moo1

18 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I've read on Twitter, but it's a private event anyway, so who cares. xtina11 I'm done with LQ vids of her private concerts. (Apparently it was a charity event, but whatever)

At least she performed new songs. But we're getting those on June 15th on the Today concert anyway. Broadcast on TV. moo1

Yeah, I hope she rehearses a lot more for the June 15th concert, cause the new songs were a bit messy here interesting1

I really hope she steps up the performances for the tour and promo. Its just so dull and unentertaining and looks almost like a highscool show. Vocals were good tho so happy I finally heard Twice live.

7 minutes ago, COOKIES said:

I really hope she steps up the performances for the tour and promo. Its just so dull and unentertaining and looks almost like a highscool show. Vocals were good tho so happy I finally heard Twice live.

kii1  I love ha but if I had a chance to buy a ticket to see her live I would think twice because despite my love for miss X I wouldn't want to pay e.g. $150 and see sth like that moo1

I loved this! She did great even if Forgetthelyricstina made her usual appearance moo1 I can’t at y’all saying it looks like a high school show or whatever. OBVIOUSLY tour will be different but this is a CHARITY show in DAYLIGHT lmao. Stop whining. 

3 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I loved this! She did great even if Forgetthelyricstina made her usual appearance moo1 I can’t at y’all saying it looks like a high school show or whatever. OBVIOUSLY tour will be different but this is a CHARITY show in DAYLIGHT lmao. Stop whining. 

this is about the same quality we have gotten production wise since 2010. So I dont htink its that OBVIOUS that we will get much better. Wouldnt be suprised if we see all the B2B tour props again.

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

I think her biggest issue is stamina. She doesn't seem to be able to handle long shows like this anymore.

One-off performances she usually does amazing.

I mean yeah like another user said she isnt in the best shape. Dont get me wrong, I think she looks beautiful and I dont care about her looks that much but its just a fact that she tends to perform better when she is in good shape.

Lazy performances.... i really dont like it, im going to wait the gma concert maybe she do a better job, and wtf with your belly Xtina is she pregnant againg? Or there are only cheetos and diet pepsi? Haha love Xtina BTW im waiting for liberation arrives to my home soon i hope.

10 hours ago, Aleco said:

Lazy performances.... i really dont like it, im going to wait the gma concert maybe she do a better job, and wtf with your belly Xtina is she pregnant againg? Or there are only cheetos and diet pepsi? Haha love Xtina BTW im waiting for liberation arrives to my home soon i hope.

Quit the body shaming, hun. Xtina is a big/curvy girl now and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as she's happy hottie1

4 hours ago, Madhater said:

Quit the body shaming, hun. Xtina is a big/curvy girl now and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as she's happy hottie1

If its affecting her performance ability and we are the ones paying to watch her... it does affect us.

I think her energy level matched the songs. We aren't getting DanceTina back. That was short lived and she was never known for it. "Liberation" isn't likely to have club bangers. She looks really good and sounded great! Lol at someone saying she had a pregnant looking belly. Sit.

1 hour ago, COOKIES said:

If its affecting her performance ability and we are the ones paying to watch her... it does affect us.

It's not, though. She's still singing pretty good. Anyway, if you're not pleased with what she can deliver, don't pay to watch her maisy

8 minutes ago, Madhater said:

It's not, though. She's still singing pretty good. Anyway, if you're not pleased with what she can deliver, don't pay to watch her maisy

Right? My God. She's giving more than 99% of her peers. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.