Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Sugarland, Taylor Swift | Babe | Music Video

I really liked it. I kinda expected more and was hoping there’d be a dark twist such as the guy being poisoned or something but this is just a country video afterall, so oprah14 

I’m glad they at least invested in it clap3  

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I really liked it. I kinda expected more and was hoping there’d be a dark twist such as the guy being poisoned or something but this is just a country video afterall, so oprah14 

I’m glad they at least invested in it clap3  

Same and I remember Sugarland being crazy in this other video I remember so I was expecting the same dark twist at one point but oprah14

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

its cute but i think Taylor shouldve had a bigger part in the song itself. like maybe a full verse or something.

This jj4 Giving me Janelle teas in We Are Young. She looks great but I wouldn't have shown up to the shoot just to be a backing singer.

Also I wonder if the haters will jump on this with phrases such as "LOOK AT SNAKELOR ENJOYING BEING A HOMEWRECKER" etc.

I like the video and the song jj2 BUT, was kinda expecting Tay to have a bigger part jj3 But, it's fine though, since she was there and decided to film with Sugarland it means she's fine with how the video played out jj2

On 6/10/2018 at 6:35 PM, Arya said:

I like the video and the song jj2 BUT, was kinda expecting Tay to have a bigger part jj3 But, it's fine though, since she was there and decided to film with Sugarland it means she's fine with how the video played out jj2

Allegedly she wrote the video treatment. Now write another album by yourself puta 

MjTKF1b.gif

On 6/12/2018 at 2:09 AM, Taylor said:

Allegedly she wrote the video treatment. Now write another album by yourself puta 

MjTKF1b.gif

Wow! So she decided to be the antagonist! jj5

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.