Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Ready to be a liddo again, hi

Hi again sistrens, my long meltdown over Gaga not touring and promoting MR for years is already gone and im ready to stan ha basic ass again, i lowkey missed her after this months hating ha cry9  so.... my liddo heart is not broken anymore and im expecting new GOOD music, i already accepted this bish wont tour ever in my country so.. i forgive her lazy ass, so.... hi sistrens, i missed yall  yas2  

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

They all come back crawling, sooner or later oprah14

What "lazy ass"? oprah14

her ass sha1   and sis, dont push it, im still sometimes lowkey mad for the low quality of Joanne and her "disease" kicking right after the tour, rn im still sensitive with that, no jokes pls cry9

Just now, frankgutz said:

her ass sha1   and sis, dont push it, im still sometimes lowkey mad for the low quality of Joanne and her "disease" kicking right after the tour, rn im still sensitive with that, no jokes pls cry9

Well, Joanne being "low quality" is your opinion sha1

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well, Joanne being "low quality" is your opinion sha1

sha1  Cheeck to Cheeck shits on Joanne, her weakest album tbh, but im not mad, nobody's perfect sha1

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

she is lowkey lazy tbh jj3 

we know sis, hi king, missed u cry9

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Girl not you equating her unable to extensively tour due to fibromyalgia to "laziness" ummm jj3

and why put disease in quotations when she really DOES have a disease? jj3

she hasnt tour my country since BTW, her lazy ass made the worst videos for an era except for John Wayne, lets just be happy im back jj2   i also accepted she wont ever do great videos/visuals again so....   no tour, no videos, im ok

20 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

she is lowkey lazy tbh jj3 

She is literally working all the time jj3 

The only lazy thing during the Joanne era were the videos except JW, but that was because of the very very poor choice of directors, I think she'll be back on track with LG6 videos jj3

The only lazy thing during the Joanne era were the videos except JW, but that was because of the very very poor choice of directors, I think she'll be back on track with LG6 videos jj3

i just need a BTW or TFM re up cry9 

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i missed you too cry6 

New PATD album June 22 cry9 

i know, almost all my faves releasing this year, Panic, Sophie, Gagz, Jessie J was cute with R.O.S.E., God loves me again  cry9

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

jj4  sis just

Since G.U.Y. almost all her videos are awfull;  G.U.Y., (C2C VIDEOS), Million Reasons, John Wayne (idk it looks cheap to me), Joanne  jj4    i just want another basic but good video like Just Dance or another Marry the Night, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Applause

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

In terms of what? jj4

me too!! i want Darkga back jj4    another BTW, AP pls

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

everything. 

In terms of videos, she can do it all over again, she just needs to be reminded that Lobster Eye AINT SHIT and that she should work with professionals.

In terms of fashion, her new stylists are on point jj2

In perms of promotion, TFM wasn't really that hard on promo, and who the hell wants another BTW promo campaign? It was all stuffed and she was exhausted af oprah5 I mean, she was in every country, on every TV channel and like 80% of that promo wasn't even the reason of the music's success. 

If we're talking about the quality of the music, I have good predictions about LG6 seeing who's working on it jj2

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Metalga coming cry7 

but isnt C3C happening too? jj4 

We don't know jj4 They were in the studio 3-4 times while she was in NYC last month and it is confirmed that they were taking photos for Tony's upcoming book. Even if they were recording, what's the most they could've done in 4 days? Definitely not a whole album jj4

We don't know jj4 They were in the studio 3-4 times while she was in NYC last month and it is confirmed that they were taking photos for Tony's upcoming book. Even if they were recording, what's the most they could've done in 4 days? Definitely not a whole album jj4

could be for the book's promo shrug1 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.