Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Panic! at the Disco new song sounds like 4 Minutes by Madonna

On 6/13/2018 at 10:46 AM, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:

delete it

noT, for some reason, the only few songs i trully hate of Madonna are fts, lmfao, 4 Minutes, Me Against the Music, Bitch Im Madonna, etc...  are trash    lansl navlnsdlalvnasjvñ

she's trully better alone doing her shit, collabs aint for her or she has bad luck

On 6/13/2018 at 12:33 PM, Chris Morlock said:

... from your itunes hottie1 

@frankgutz

yas, i didnt even had it lol

My flat mate is torturing me with this band. She’s listening to their first album on fucking repeat and I HATE it. It sounds like one long ass song because all the songs sound the motherfucking same.

13 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

My flat mate is torturing me with this band. She’s listening to their first album on fucking repeat and I HATE it. It sounds like one long ass song because all the songs sound the motherfucking same.

Oh wow, oh wow, Panic! at the Disco sweetie, I'm so sorry. rav2

How the hell can you say their songs sound the same, have you listened to thei discography? scream2

54 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

Oh wow, oh wow, Panic! at the Disco sweetie, I'm so sorry. rav2

How the hell can you say their songs sound the same, have you listened to thei discography? scream2

The songs from that particular album. No, I haven’t listened to their discography and I’m not planning to do so either after what I heard. carla1 

10 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

The songs from that particular album. No, I haven’t listened to their discography and I’m not planning to do so either after what I heard. carla1 

You should, they have release amazing music um3

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.