Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Gagachella or Byechella??

Best Coachella  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who did it better?

9 hours ago, Divine said:

Gaga’s seemed like a bigger deal but that could just be because of how loud the Monsters were leading up to it + the surprise release of The Cure. Beyoncé’s overall show was better imo because even her 75% effort is better than a lot of singer’s 100% effort.

Little Mongos overhype everything this bitch does. That absolutely nothing new. I think more people will finally give up on her / abandon her after her movie and her next album flop.

10 hours ago, frankgutz said:

me neither, Gagachella won nat1 nat2

xkyCwMI.gif

is this really beyonce dancing? aura1 wow, what a great dance move for the best entertainer of all time aura1

Beyoncé and anyone who says Gaga rip3 

Gaga's show was boring, the Joanne tracks were a no and her whole new image made the show even more boring. Not to mention she was never a better performer than Beyoncé in her prime let alone nowadays.

Beyoncé's show was fantastic, people just calling it overrated can't elaborate their opinion which says a lot.

but the fact that Beyonce had almost 2 years (she was originally booked Summer 2016) to prepare her coachella set, then it better have slayed ... but Gaga had a month and a half and it still fucking slayed so, to me, that says a lot about Gaga and her team....

Gaga for me, for coming it at last minute and sending my wig to venus.

P.S. - I saw both performances live and was blown away by both - I dont hate Beyonce, but I identify more with Gaga and her music.  

On 6/11/2018 at 4:46 AM, Regina Phalange said:

is this really beyonce dancing? aura1 wow, what a great dance move for the best entertainer of all time aura1

Its not a dance, she's stepping, it's....yall are unclutured. aura1

4 hours ago, Moedano said:

but the fact that Beyonce had almost 2 years (she was originally booked Summer 2016) to prepare her coachella set, then it better have slayed ... but Gaga had a month and a half and it still fucking slayed so, to me, that says a lot about Gaga and her team....

She was pregnant for one of those years and had a recovering body for the other. It wasn't an advantage, sis.

On 6/11/2018 at 4:04 PM, Michael. said:

Beyoncé and anyone who says Gaga rip3 

Gaga's show was boring, the Joanne tracks were a no and her whole new image made the show even more boring. Not to mention she was never a better performer than Beyoncé in her prime let alone nowadays.

Beyoncé's show was fantastic, people just calling it overrated can't elaborate their opinion which says a lot.

this tea is delicious

tina.gif.622820cad49de21f53f8b792a5f9f23

8 minutes ago, Semeria said:

She was pregnant for one of those years and had a recovering body for the other.

and you don't think in that time they planned everything that was going to happen during her show, not Beyonce but her team? Of course they did. I said she had almost 2 years to prepare, that doesnt mean just the physical part of it. I'm just saying she had way more time than Gaga even if she would have never gotten pregnant. She still had more time. I'm not hating, I thought it was great but I dont see how people can compare a last minute replacement to something that had been in the works for so long. 

4 hours ago, Moedano said:

but Gaga had a month and a half so, to me, that says a lot about Gaga and her team....

Or maybe that says a lot about Gaga and her shows. oprah14 You don’t need more than a few days to plan Gaga’s show, Bey’s was expertly directed / produced and Gaga’s was amateur just like her tours. 

13 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Or maybe that says a lot about Gaga and her shows. oprah14 You don’t need more than a few days to plan Gaga’s show, Bey’s was expertly directed / produced and Gaga’s was amateur just like her tours. 

Sure jan. I was there for both, they were both great. Of course Beyonce's was more elaborate because her team had the right amount of time to do all of that. That's all im saying. 

3 hours ago, Moedano said:

Sure jan. I was there for both, they were both great. Of course Beyonce's was more elaborate because her team had the right amount of time to do all of that. That's all im saying. 

That’s not an exuse, you can give Gaga all the time in the world and she would still come up with something sloppy and amateur and an example of that would be her terrible tours.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.