Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha keeps on making Australians happening

Last year, Kesha gave upcoming Australian songwriter Ben Abraham his first hit single with Praying and also made him the opening act for the Australian leg of the Rainbow Tour.

Now, another Australian woman gets the honor to work for Kesha:

'I woke up to some pretty cool pictures on Instagram': Australian designer Rachel Burke reveals her excitement as Kesha wears her coats during Hollywood concert

Australian designer Rachel Burke is attracting international attention after one of the world's most famous musicians wore her couture during a recent concert.

On Friday, pop queen Kesha took to the stage in Los Angeles wearing two of the Brisbane-based designer's jackets.

'I woke up to some pretty cool pictures on Instagram', Rachel told Perth Now on Tuesday, revealing her excitement at the news. 

Kesha performed in front of thousands whilst wearing the designs during her 'Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore' arena  show.

The Tik Tok singer opened the show wearing Rachel's 'Snow Coat', which is custom made to order for the price of $850. 

The eye-catching jacket is made from pink tinsel and drops below the knee.

31-year-old Kesha teamed the avant-garde outerwear with a white leotard worn beneath. 

Later, she slipped into a second of Rachel's designs - the multi-coloured Brushstroke Jacket, which retails for $350. 

Rachel revealed to Perth Now that she shipped both of the garments over to the United States after Kesha's people asked her to created the coats for the concert. 

'They told me about the tour and asked if I would like to make two pieces for Kesha,' the clothes-maker revealed.

She added: 'Obviously, I was very excited!'

With more than 25 more upcoming shows scheduled on the 'Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore' tour, it's expected Rachel's designs will continue to take centre stage over the next few months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5830653/Australian-designer-Rachel-Burke-reveals-excitement-Kesha-wears-clothes.html

Is Kesha rewarding her most successful market for being loyal to her all those years? interesting1

What do you think?

5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Last year, Kesha gave upcoming Australian songwriter Ben Abraham his first hit single with Praying and also made him the opening act for the Australian leg of the Rainbow Tour.

Now, another Australian woman gets the honor to work for Kesha:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5830653/Australian-designer-Rachel-Burke-reveals-excitement-Kesha-wears-clothes.html

Is Kesha rewarding her most successful market for being loyal to her all those years? interesting1

What do you think?

Your sig oprah2oprah2oprah2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.