Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana and Pete Davidson are engaged

"The Harry Potter-obsessed couple have not officially announced their engagement and reps for both Grande and Davidson have not yet returned Billboard's requests for comment."

So, Billboard's just talking because they saw a ring on her Instagram Stories. When did they become TMZ rip4 

Just now, Hector said:

"The Harry Potter-obsessed couple have not officially announced their engagement and reps for both Grande and Davidson have not yet returned Billboard's requests for comment."

So, Billboard's just talking because they saw a ring on her Instagram Stories. When did they become TMZ rip4 

Sis Ariana is confirming it on Twitter rip4 Expect the announcement if not tonight then before the week is up rip4 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Sis Ariana is confirming it on Twitter rip4 Expect the announcement if not tonight then before the week is up rip4 

Oh wow if she confirms it I'm unstanning! 

Just now, Hector said:

Oh wow if she confirms it I'm unstanning! 

Plus reputable news outlets are reporting it. I don’t think this is just some “saw a ring and now we assume” type news laughcry1 

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Plus reputable news outlets are reporting it. I don’t think this is just some “saw a ring and now we assume” type news laughcry1 

Ugh, she's OVER! Returning my NTLTC copy right now fall9

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.