Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana and Pete Davidson are engaged

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

Yea I kinda feel like they oth had some demons in their relationships (what you described with Pete and Mac/Ariana dealing with Mac's relapse) so they kinda went to each other and maybe even cheated rip4 Idk this is so WEIRD rip4 

Yea, I also get the impression they may have latched onto each other after they previous relationships (which went on for some time and both obviously cared a lot about their significant other despite them not working out). Yup..."weird" is indeed the word going through my mind right now...

11 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Not trying to be THAT stan but this is great promo before the album pre-order kii. rav2 

Skdkdkkdkdkdkdk I love you lmfao1 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, I also get the impression they may have latched onto each other after they previous relationships (which went on for some time and both obviously cared a lot about their significant other despite them not working out). Yup..."weird" is indeed the word going through my mind right now...

Not “disgusting” by any chance?

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Mess if Scooter didn't know about this or is shading it rip4 

He would have been the first to know, but it could have just been a "coincidence" in timing his tweet... fall8

9 minutes ago, Divine said:

....fuck rip4 @Urbanov remember when we talked about Ariana and Abel not getting along not too long ago? Add this to the list of evidence rip4 

Hmm I don't know much about this Pete guy, is he psycho?

4 minutes ago, Jae said:

I wouldn't say he is tbh. But the fact that they moved THIS quickly is sketchy to people ig.

10 minutes ago, Jae said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/pete-davidson-apologizes-to-gf-cazzy-david-talks-mental-health/

Davidson also shared a photo of the 23-year-old, who is Larry David’s daughter, holding his hand and kissing his arm, with the caption, “Idk what I did to make you hate me so much but I’m sorry.” The comedian deleted all of his posts nearly 20 minutes after posting them.

A source exclusively told Us Weekly that the couple have not broken up. “They weren’t fighting,” the insider said. “They were just joking as comedians tend to do.”

Wouldn't say that but he's kinda flaky...

22 minutes ago, Divine said:

....fuck rip4 @Urbanov remember when we talked about Ariana and Abel not getting along not too long ago? Add this to the list of evidence rip4 

Omg Abel is really bitter jj4 dude needs to move on

28 minutes ago, Rebel Bitch said:

She is pregnant maybe jj3

That’s what I thought too considering that she’s coming from a religious family jj3 who knows 

13 minutes ago, Jae said:

Not a psycho but this whole thing with them dating for one month and now they’re engaged is just dodgy jj4 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.