Ariana and Pete Davidson are engaged

Divine    140,140

Billboard reporting it makes it more legit than TMZ.... Ariana girl what IS this rip2 it’s been less than a month rip2 

Jake    15,623

They've must've been talking for a while when she was still "dating" Mac. This is way too quick 

Divine    140,140

No words to prove it’s a rumor either. “Billboard can CONFIRM.” No “allegedly” or “rumored” I’m-

Has she lost her damn mind jj4 

hector    29,893

"The Harry Potter-obsessed couple have not officially announced their engagement and reps for both Grande and Davidson have not yet returned Billboard's requests for comment."

So, Billboard's just talking because they saw a ring on her Instagram Stories. When did they become TMZ rip4 

Divine    140,140
Just now, Hector said:

"The Harry Potter-obsessed couple have not officially announced their engagement and reps for both Grande and Davidson have not yet returned Billboard's requests for comment."

So, Billboard's just talking because they saw a ring on her Instagram Stories. When did they become TMZ rip4 

Sis Ariana is confirming it on Twitter rip4 Expect the announcement if not tonight then before the week is up rip4 

hector    29,893
1 minute ago, Divine said:

Sis Ariana is confirming it on Twitter rip4 Expect the announcement if not tonight then before the week is up rip4 

Oh wow if she confirms it I'm unstanning! 

Divine    140,140
Just now, Hector said:

Oh wow if she confirms it I'm unstanning! 

Plus reputable news outlets are reporting it. I don’t think this is just some “saw a ring and now we assume” type news laughcry1 

hector    29,893
4 minutes ago, Divine said:

Plus reputable news outlets are reporting it. I don’t think this is just some “saw a ring and now we assume” type news laughcry1 

Ugh, she's OVER! Returning my NTLTC copy right now fall9