Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Liberation Album Discussion

Liberation: 8/10
Maria: 10/10
Sick of Sitting 7/10
Fall in Line 8/10
Right Moves 3/10
Like I do 7/10
Deserve 5/10
Twice: 10/10
Accelerate 6/10
Pipe 3/10
Masochist 5/10
Unless it's with you: 9/10

And yeah, I am not rating the interludes moo1 

1 minute ago, TheRoxxtar said:

I haven't listened yet and I'm scared cuz y'alls ratings are all over the place cry3

The same thing happens on every Xtina album lbr, both critically and fan-wise because she choose to switch her style every album moo1 

Ok, I feel like I listened to the new songs enough times now to give a rating to them along with the 4 songs we already heard. moo1 Rating based on which songs I enjoy sonically, not really taking lyrics into account:

Liberation: 11/10!!!

Searching For Maria/Maria: 8/10

Sick Of Sittin': 9/10

Fall In Line: 10/10

Right Moves: 7/10

Like I Do: 9/10

Deserve: 7.5/10

Twice: 8/10

Accelerate: 8/10 (grew on me a lot!)

Pipe: 5/10

Masochist: 3.5/10 (definitely the weakest song on the album)

Unless It's With You: 6.5/10 (ok, this is growing on me, hated it on first listen)

Liberation: 9/10

Searching for Maria: 10/10 - I LOVE this interlude. The Sound of Music holds a near place to my heart, this is perfection cry1 What an amazing intro to Maria oprah1 

Maria: 10/10

Sick of Sittin': 9/10

Dreamers: 6/10

Fall In Line: 8/10

Right Moves: 9/10 - this NEEDS to be a single iggy1

Like I Do: 7/10

Deserve: 9/10

Twice: 8/10

I Dont Need It Anymore: 9/10 - I wish this was full length oprah3  It gives me Burlesque vibes

Accelerate: 8/10

Pipe: 7/10 - I cant wait to have sex to this song dead2 

Masochist: 8.5/10

Unless Its With You: 10/10 - this song is truly beautiful. I cant wait to get married and dance to this song oprah2 

Two-thirds through and I've enjoyed it so far! I definitely think it will grow on me even more too. Stop hating on Deserve. jj4 The only thing that annoys me is the fact that 3 of the first 5 songs are interludes. jj4

7 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Two-thirds through and I've enjoyed it so far! I definitely think it will grow on me even more too. Stop hating on Deserve. jj4 The only thing that annoys me is the fact that 3 of the first 5 songs are interludes. jj4

I honestly don't understand why the first 25 seconds of Maria had to be chopped off to be a separate track, especially since they so clearly fade into each other. jj4

16 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Did anyone ever figure out who XNDA is? Did they provide vocals or...? orangu1 

Its a rapper that that does not want to be disclosed. Xtina is sworn to secrecy because he want his work to be recognized by his rapping instead of by his name. She said he's "multi-talented". But we know its Lewis Hamilton rip4  

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.