Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Liberation Album Discussion

I think Liberation is Xtina's best album until now, it used to be Bionic for me.. But Liberation is way more cohesive mature and sounds fresh unlike anything else I've heard.

On my first run of the album I cried throughout the entire journey especially The Intro/Maria/Deserve/Unless It's With You 

My only complain is that the album is too short (basically 11 tracks excluding intros)... I'm very very proud of this record.

xtina6

This album is a masterpiece. This woman was born and placed on this planet to do music. I am so tired of people on this website coming for such an iconic and legendary VOICE. Xtina beyond delivered and it was so worth the wait. She just exudes talent, and this album is sonic ARTISTRY

I don't care what she sells because quality music like this is so hard to find nowadays.

I love her. Forever thankful for artists like Legend X

It is finally good to get another album by Xtina, it seems like she found her passion for music again oprah4 

Some notes is that we got more than 11 full songs, it is a bit short to be an Xtina album in my eyes (Used to length of Stripped, B2B & Bionic).

Searching for Marina could easily been in Maria instead of a stand-off track. I Don't Need It Anymore should've been a full song or just dropped, because it feels a bit useless as an interlude.

Liberation (Intro) is amazing and sets the atmosphere for the whole album which I really love oprah4 

Highlights on the album for me is Maria, Deserve, Masochist & Unless It's With You oprah4 

I just listened to it. I think it may be my 2nd favorite Xtina album (Bionic being my fave), but the interludes were not the tea (Liberation was the only good one).

Liberation - 10/10

Maria 10/10

Sick of Sittin' - 4/10

Fall in Line - 10/10

Right Moves - 10/10

Like I Do - 10/10

Deserve -11/10

Twice - 10/10

Accelerate - 10/10

Pipe - 8.5/10

Masochist - 10/10

Unless It's With You - 9/10

Overall: 9.2

I keep going back and forth on the length of it. I feel like more songs might have thrown it off its trajectory and been forced, and there would have been fillers like on Lotus. 

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.