Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Liberation Album Discussion

2 minutes ago, Taschens said:

I don't know if is just me but I feel like Sick of Sittin kills the chill and mellow vibe of the album... That song belongs to Lotus.

You take that back right fucking now! scream2

2 hours ago, Muse said:

You take that back right fucking now! scream2

ari1

I'm not kidding, I feel it doesn't fit at all with the rest of the album. 

Deserve slays tho, my favorite song of Liberation

57 minutes ago, Taschens said:

ari1

I'm not kidding, I feel it doesn't fit at all with the rest of the album. 

Deserve slays tho, my favorite song of Liberation

Deserve is also my favorite. 

14 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Sis jj4 it's just lyrics sia1 many people say some shitty things to hurt someone else because they're scared of love&being involved in a relationship etc dead2 idk I've never been in a relationship but I can imagine people acting like that hay1

I love its beginning cheryl1 her voice sounds amazing cry7 

lyrics are very personal and u can feel that she's honest maisy

but that doesnt make it right

the album would be a solid 10/10 without that crap song

1 hour ago, Muse said:

Deserve is also my favorite. 

ugh why are people so into this song?!? I get the vibe and flow of the song are great, but the lyrics are basically shit. don't say fucked up shit just to hurt those you love. ugh, I hate it

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

ugh why are people so into this song?!? I get the vibe and flow of the song are great, but the lyrics are basically shit. don't say fucked up shit just to hurt those you love. ugh, I hate it

Because the lyrics are relatable... the song is just about a normal couple that love each other no matter what, even if they fight over nonsense or say mean things.         Jezz don't take it so personal.

3 minutes ago, Taschens said:

Because the lyrics are relatable... the song is just about a normal couple that love each other no matter what, even if they fight over nonsense or say mean things.         Jezz don't take it so personal.

Wow, I can't relate to saying fucked up shit JUST TO HURT someone I love. I'm sad this is your idea of a normal relationship.

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Wow, I can't relate to saying fucked up shit JUST TO HURT someone I love. I'm sad this is your idea of a normal relationship.

OMG ny4 Why are you taking the song so literal? Why are you so butthurt about it? I don't get it.

Just now, Taschens said:

OMG ny4 Why are you taking the song so literal? Why are you so butthurt about it? I don't get it.

because it sends a fucked up message that relationships like these are ok? exactly what you are defending. Don't defend toxic relationships. This song is TRASH

the rest of the album is FIRE tho

1 minute ago, Xtina said:

because it sends a fucked up message that relationships like these are ok? exactly what you are defending. Don't defend toxic relationships. This song is TRASH

the rest of the album is FIRE tho

anna1 What? I don't get that from Deserve....

Don't you think that maybe you are projecting your personal experiences in the song? 

13 minutes ago, Taschens said:

anna1 What? I don't get that from Deserve....

Don't you think that maybe you are projecting your personal experiences in the song? 

What do you get from deserve?

I work for an organization that supports domestic violence survivors and the story that this songs presents make me nauseous. It's trash.

2 hours ago, Xtina said:

The lyrics are really good and give insight to her relationship.

5 minutes ago, Xtina said:

What do you get from deserve?

I work for an organization that supports domestic violence survivors and the story that this songs presents make me nauseous. It's trash.

brit15

Ok that explains it all. 

I get that the song might seem a little bit sensitive to you, however you are taking it that way because of your personal background. I've never been in a toxic relationship, maybe that's the reason for me is just a song that speaks about a couple with some struggles but, despite that they love each other. It's obvious that the song is personal to Xtina, and that doesn't mean she's abusive or in a toxic relationship with Matt. 

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.