Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Liberation Album Discussion

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

don't you think that if the album was successful she would add ww shows? orangu1

i'm very doubtful...even if album was successful, it all depends on how she feels after the US/Can tour and if Summer Rain will give her a hard time or not moo1

for me, this is what i think will happen, she may (or may not) do the US tour, Xmas break, then she will start planning her wedding + baby #3 jj1 then it's 4 more years for X7

2 hours ago, STJ said:

i'm very doubtful...even if album was successful, it all depends on how she feels after the US/Can tour and if Summer Rain will give her a hard time or not moo1

for me, this is what i think will happen, she may (or may not) do the US tour, Xmas break, then she will start planning her wedding + baby #3 jj1 then it's 4 more years for X7

Sis don't ny3 U think she may cancel the tour? I love her and I want her to be happy but I really want to see her live one day and I feel like liberation tour is her last tour ever fall9 I really understand that she loves her kids etc but I also think that she should give us sth,we've been supporting her for years and without fans' support she wouldn't have everything she owns.It's not like she's our slave or sth but it's her first tour since 10 yrs and I really think that she should annouce a few ww dates because it seems like she doesn't like touring so I don't think she'll ever go on tour again slaycat maybe when Summer'll be older but I'm afraid that by then ppl'll forget about her jj4

I don't know why some people are negative? dead2 

Be happy we finally have the album after almost after a 6 year wait, I do not care for the charts and I still enjoy the album and have it on repeat a lot oprah4 

The songs are really good, i don't care if the GP sleeps on it (as long as I enjoy it I am happy) lj1 

11 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Sis don't ny3 U think she may cancel the tour? I love her and I want her to be happy but I really want to see her live one day and I feel like liberation tour is her last tour ever fall9 I really understand that she loves her kids etc but I also think that she should give us sth,we've been supporting her for years and without fans' support she wouldn't have everything she owns.It's not like she's our slave or sth but it's her first tour since 10 yrs and I really think that she should annouce a few ww dates because it seems like she doesn't like touring so I don't think she'll ever go on tour again slaycat maybe when Summer'll be older but I'm afraid that by then ppl'll forget about her jj4

the way she said it in interviews make me feel like she's not confident about touring multiple cities... much less a WW tour, "dipping my toes in the water", "bringing Summer with me".  and u know little kids, they gonna act up while they're travelling, before she goes to bed she'll be like, "wheres momma" etc... that's gonna factor into xtina's desire to tour WW and in the future. 

i dont want her to cancel liberation tour obviously since i sacrificed a lot to go see her, but i'm also not optimistic she's gonna tour... everything is so quiet... no rehearsal videos... no tour promos...  like i dont care about charts/sales either its not like her getting #1 will make me richer... but i stan for a pop star... not an indie artist moo1 we need visuals, videos promos, photoshoots...  it's not about charts. its about providing for the fans. we literally have to nag her everyday on social media for her to release the Telepathy video... wendy4 

10 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

She's perfect for a Vegas residency lbr

she and her manager (azzizz or whatever his name is)... need to swallow their prides and just do a residency... if she wants to be with her kids 24/7 and still tour for her fans, thats literally the best solution.

6 hours ago, STJ said:

the way she said it in interviews make me feel like she's not confident about touring multiple cities... much less a WW tour, "dipping my toes in the water", "bringing Summer with me".  and u know little kids, they gonna act up while they're travelling, before she goes to bed she'll be like, "wheres momma" etc... that's gonna factor into xtina's desire to tour WW and in the future. 

i dont want her to cancel liberation tour obviously since i sacrificed a lot to go see her, but i'm also not optimistic she's gonna tour... everything is so quiet... no rehearsal videos... no tour promos...  like i dont care about charts/sales either its not like her getting #1 will make me richer... but i stan for a pop star... not an indie artist moo1 we need visuals, videos promos, photoshoots...  it's not about charts. its about providing for the fans. we literally have to nag her everyday on social media for her to release the Telepathy video... wendy4 

She's taking Summer with her so if she goes e.g. to Europe she'll also take her jj1 Performing&releasing mv for fans is what I've been talking about since the album dropped...it's not like I want her to be #1 again because obviously she won't get all these #1 etc but I want her to do some stuff for us you know...she claims she doesn't care about charts and she released the album for fans but I feel like she's not promoting because every song she had released before the album flopped dead2  

It's like she expected at least one of released songs to be moderate hit and after it didn't work out she was like "meh,I'm just gonna release the album and that's all" orangu1 She started all that "promotional campaign" in social media and it looked like she was going to start regular era but after Liberation dropped everything stopped... After all these years she gave us 3 perfomances&2 music videos jj3 I thought that she was going to release at least 3 more music videos for us,Fighters who've been supporting her for all these years.And as you said,this silence's confusing :( I still can't believe that she's touring this fall...I don't want to sound like a bitch or sth but I really feel like she'll cancel the tour...I can't imagine her touring after all these years she spent on the voice&in her mansion brit5 I really start to think that she expected this era to be bigger just because she was coming back after a long break but it didn't turn out like she had expected so she just gave up rih9  I understand that she doesn't care about charts but she should at least perform for fans not to get a hit or sth sia4  Lotus got a better treatment slaycat It's great that she's touring but if she's not preparing for the tour (vocal training's essential) many fans'll be dissapointed because some of them spent fortune to see her slaying not to see her struggeling to hit notes or sth chi1 I love her but she's had too many bad perfomances this decade for me to believe in her great vocal&performing condition. Idk why but I feel like she's unmotivated despite all that talk about being excited....I really can't understand why she went silent mad5

7 hours ago, STJ said:

she and her manager (azzizz or whatever his name is)... need to swallow their prides and just do a residency... if she wants to be with her kids 24/7 and still tour for her fans, thats literally the best solution.

Sorry to say this but I don't think she's able to sell out residency shows orangu1 And it seems like she doesn't like being on tour.She said that she hadn't been on tour for years because of her kids but I really think that if she had wanted to go on tour she would've gone on it with her children xtina11  Maybe it's me but I feel like after Bionic flopped she became lazy and it had nothing to do with having children 

52 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

She's taking Summer with her so if she goes e.g. to Europe she'll also take her jj1 Performing&releasing mv for fans is what I've been talking about since the album dropped...it's not like I want her to be #1 again because obviously she won't get all these #1 etc but I want her to do some stuff for us you know...she claims she doesn't care about charts and she released the album for fans but I feel like she's not promoting because every song she had released before the album flopped dead2  

It's like she expected at least one of released songs to be moderate hit and after it didn't work out she was like "meh,I'm just gonna release the album and that's all" orangu1 She started all that "promotional campaign" in social media and it looked like she was going to start regular era but after Liberation dropped everything stopped... After all these years she gave us 3 perfomances&2 music videos jj3 I thought that she was going to release at least 3 more music videos for us,Fighters who've been supporting her for all these years.And as you said,this silence's confusing :( I still can't believe that she's touring this fall...I don't want to sound like a bitch or sth but I really feel like she'll cancel the tour...I can't imagine her touring after all these years she spent on the voice&in her mansion brit5 I really start to think that she expected this era to be bigger just because she was coming back after a long break but it didn't turn out like she had expected so she just gave up rih9  I understand that she doesn't care about charts but she should at least perform for fans not to get a hit or sth sia4  Lotus got a better treatment slaycat It's great that she's touring but if she's not preparing for the tour (vocal training's essential) many fans'll be dissapointed because some of them spent fortune to see her slaying not to see her struggeling to hit notes or sth chi1 I love her but she's had too many bad perfomances this decade for me to believe in her great vocal&performing condition. Idk why but I feel like she's unmotivated despite all that talk about being excited....I really can't understand why she went silent mad5

i don't think she's ever taken summer on her international billionaire tours though... as travelling with little kids is hectic.

i do hope she tours ww and come to australia, so i can buy a front row seat, instead of this random cheap ass seat (yet still costed me like $600 AUD) for her US tour cuz i got to save money for other expenses. 

i definitely agree. she definitely got demotivated after seeing the singles not doing well. she seemed so motivated before even releasing the singles. i was thinking liberation era was gonna be huge... like Stripped huge... her videos of her in her home talking about finding herself made me think of MTV diaries during Stripped... but then the singles came out, didn't do well and... silence... wat3

i'm just hoping she already planned the liberation tour costumes, choreo, staging etc already with her tour organizers, jeri slater etc... but internally i'm screaming cuz i know she hasn't. otherwise there would be leaks of costume pics etc rip3

Sorry to say this but I don't think she's able to sell out residency shows orangu1 And it seems like she doesn't like being on tour.She said that she hadn't been on tour for years because of her kids but I really think that if she had wanted to go on tour she would've gone on it with her children xtina11  Maybe it's me but I feel like after Bionic flopped she became lazy and it had nothing to do with having children 

she can definitely sell out residency shows as they're only 3000 seatings venue.... and she can just do 1 per week and charge $500,000 per show.  but her manager thinks she hasn't reached her peak or whatever and vegas is like the graveyard of popstars.

there were rumours of bionic tour tickets not selling well, i feel that was also one of the reason. And the reason why Liberation tours are mostly theatres... i was surprised that they booked theatres considering she's such a big name, but I felt that was the right choice to be honest... she cannot sell arenas in the less populated cities at the moment.

Sorry but... is her ticket prices not EXTREMELY expensive? I mean when I go to shows and have good seats or standing ticket it's about $89? Her FRONT ROW tickets for NYC are literally $2,000 each!? sia5

6 hours ago, StrippedX said:

Sorry but... is her ticket prices not EXTREMELY expensive? I mean when I go to shows and have good seats or standing ticket it's about $89? Her FRONT ROW tickets for NYC are literally $2,000 each!? sia5

pop stars' tours/concert always cost that much... bitch has been checking in $10 mil+ from billionaires for 1 hour show at their wedding/birthdays/parties.

13 hours ago, STJ said:

she can definitely sell out residency shows as they're only 3000 seatings venue.... and she can just do 1 per week and charge $500,000 per show.  but her manager thinks she hasn't reached her peak or whatever and vegas is like the graveyard of popstars.

there were rumours of bionic tour tickets not selling well, i feel that was also one of the reason. And the reason why Liberation tours are mostly theatres... i was surprised that they booked theatres considering she's such a big name, but I felt that was the right choice to be honest... she cannot sell arenas in the less populated cities at the moment.

She also cannont sell out arenas in big cities dead2 Liberation tour shows in NYC/LA've a few tickets left and those're in venues with 4-6k capacity.I remember when Irving said sth about her not reaching her peak yet...she reached her peak in 2007 tbh  I'm not surprised that she hasn't had a proper era since B2B when her team thinks this way brit9

14 hours ago, STJ said:

i don't think she's ever taken summer on her international billionaire tours though... as travelling with little kids is hectic.

i do hope she tours ww and come to australia, so i can buy a front row seat, instead of this random cheap ass seat (yet still costed me like $600 AUD) for her US tour cuz i got to save money for other expenses. 

i definitely agree. she definitely got demotivated after seeing the singles not doing well. she seemed so motivated before even releasing the singles. i was thinking liberation era was gonna be huge... like Stripped huge... her videos of her in her home talking about finding herself made me think of MTV diaries during Stripped... but then the singles came out, didn't do well and... silence... wat3

i'm just hoping she already planned the liberation tour costumes, choreo, staging etc already with her tour organizers, jeri slater etc... but internally i'm screaming cuz i know she hasn't. otherwise there would be leaks of costume pics etc rip3

She definitely thought that she would have Adele type of comeback and that didn't happen so she just dissapeared which is sad. I'm afraid that the tour'll be messy-I can imagine her in outfits from billionaire tour,messy hair,drag queen type of makeup&not prepared voice brit5 I hope I'm wrong but she's not Beyonce to do her thing&keep everything quiet so I don't think she's working on the tour dead2

She definitely thought that she would have Adele type of comeback and that didn't happen so she just dissapeared which is sad. I'm afraid that the tour'll be messy-I can imagine her in outfits from billionaire tour,messy hair,drag queen type of makeup&not prepared voice brit5 I hope I'm wrong but she's not Beyonce to do her thing&keep everything quiet so I don't think she's working on the tour dead2

nah not even bleachonce could keep her rehearsals in secret. i remember quite recently she rehearsed for something important, it was a festival or something oh right the coachella festival, for like 16 hours or something in ONE day... this bitch has the work ethics of bill gates. her voice is bland  af otherwise i would have stanned for ha. wish lemonade was xtina's album dead7

4 hours ago, STJ said:

nah not even bleachonce could keep her rehearsals in secret. i remember quite recently she rehearsed for something important, it was a festival or something oh right the coachella festival, for like 16 hours or something in ONE day... this bitch has the work ethics of bill gates. her voice is bland  af otherwise i would have stanned for ha. wish lemonade was xtina's album dead7

But you know,she prepares her tours for months&fans know nothing about it until they see it live and when it comes to Xtina...we can be sure that she's doing nothing connected with the tour moo1 I would also stan Beyonce if her voice wasn't so emotionlessjj5 her shows,albums&music videos're perfect and impressive...girl loves working&making her fans impressed unlike Xtina jj2 Xtina can't do a proper era once in 6 years&Beyonce does it every 2 yrs fall1

4 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

But you know,she prepares her tours for months&fans know nothing about it until they see it live and when it comes to Xtina...we can be sure that she's doing nothing connected with the tour moo1 I would also stan Beyonce if her voice wasn't so emotionlessjj5 her shows,albums&music videos're perfect and impressive...girl loves working&making her fans impressed unlike Xtina jj2 Xtina can't do a proper era once in 6 years&Beyonce does it every 2 yrs fall1

Unstan and move on? lol3

I am actually a little embarrassed to be a Christina Aguilera Stan right now. How can someone care so little about their career!, even Britney fucking Spears cares move about her career at this stage and that's saying something.

A 24 dates tour in one country!, what the fuck is that about!!!!!!!, is she basically on the same level as Melanie Martinez or Becky G and it makes me physically sad to think about how her career has faltered. brit2

I really thought this was gonna be her Mimi but it's turned out to be her I Am Mariah part 2

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.