Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Liberation Album Discussion

5 hours ago, I- said:

She sold out Orilla um2 

and she'll probably sell out all of the dates if she does like two more promo spots or the day before the tour starts lol

Yeah but she should also do a show in a bigger city like Toronto xtina2 Artists usually visit bigger cities but our Queen's ahead of her time so she decided to do a show in a city with a population of 30k ppl mj1  I doubt she'll promote the tour jj3 

I hope she's performing at the vmas but she just wants it to be a secret so we don't know about it yet moo1

The album is a flop.  Dropped out of Billboard's Top 200 albums after 2 weeks. She is running into the same problem as Mariah - nude shots, and being overly sexual. She's not selling her music, she's promoting her sexuality. Nothing wrong with it if you are a model, but she's a singer first and foremost. Radio won't play it.

15 hours ago, Paul781 said:

The album is a flop.  Dropped out of Billboard's Top 200 albums after 2 weeks. She is running into the same problem as Mariah - nude shots, and being overly sexual. She's not selling her music, she's promoting her sexuality. Nothing wrong with it if you are a model, but she's a singer first and foremost. Radio won't play it.

orly1  btw more than a half of pop singers&rappers (Nicki,Miley,Beyonce,Rihanna,even Madonna etc) "promote their sexuality" more than Xtina so brit9

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.