Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

Pete Ordered Ariana's Ring A Month Ago

3 minutes ago, LG G6 said:

Would you be offended if I said that about a sociopath? I think not, so stop pretending like you're so righteous. lmfao2

Because my mom has BPD and I have BP tendencies. Not being righteous, just crazy brit1

Side note: BPD has nothing to do with being a psycho or sociopath

1 hour ago, LG G6 said:

Would you be offended if I said that about a sociopath? I think not, so stop pretending like you're so righteous. lmfao2

BPD ≠ Socio/Psychopath.

Idc if you don't wanna date someone who has a mental illness. It is a lot to handle, especially if you're still figuring your own life out. But let's not make false equivalencies here. 

5 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Because my mom has BPD and I have BP tendencies. Not being righteous, just crazy brit1

Side note: BPD has nothing to do with being a psycho or sociopath

I have no problem with bipolar people since their mood swings aren't every second and they're responsive to medication. Bipolar hunties could get it oprah14

uh ok let's not get rude about Pete's mental illness please and thanks !! jj4 

besides, this engagement is a two-way street. Ariana is being just as irrational by saying yes.

29 minutes ago, Divine said:

uh ok let's not get rude about Pete's mental illness please and thanks !! jj4 

besides, this engagement is a two-way street. Ariana is being just as irrational by saying yes.

i agree people putting blame on him but its not like Ariana didnt have a choice to say no to a proposal.  I mean my cousin said no to a proposal one time. It's not unheard of lol

Sometimes people rush into something to fast but didnt we read that a wedding wouldnt happen for a while anyway

1 minute ago, LG G6 said:

I am aware, which is why I'm questioning her judgement oprah9

seems like shes just a girl in the honeymoon phase of a brand new relationship and in the heat of the moment prolly was just excited.....only way to really explain it

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i think its more of a promise ring than engagement.

I doubt it. Those are for high schoolers and idiots who wanna get laid. She's liked posts regarding the engagement anyway. 

Why people trying to analyse her life 

She is adult and capable to make her own choices. She is happy and trust him enough to put the ring on her finger and we should thave respect this even if this is not how we would do ... 

Maybe she wasn’t happy with previous bf and this has everything she always wanted...

Bless

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.