Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest ♚

Plz GTFO Dr.Luke & Max Martain

I will be soo pissed if they have more than 4 tracks on the new album....

Benny is fucking working magic so far, I think he should be the main producer.

Including Bangladesh & her new producer. :flutter:

Dream on. Luke legally co-owns Ke$ha, she is signed to him, RCA is her release label. He is the executive producer for all her albums.

ok if you want a next flop album, ok.

she's already fading, she needs to change it up.

and I'll laugh, cus 3 of the songs for the new album that i know about are produced by benny.

ny2 oop.

Dream on. Luke legally co-owns Ke$ha, she is signed to him, RCA is her release label. He is the executive producer for all her albums.

This...

I swear she's like, his protege? I can't see him passing up on the opportunity to get more top 10 hits under his belt. I just hope that they can progress onto sounds completely different from Animal + Cannibal, without losing that K$ edge.

This...

I swear she's like, his protege? I can't see him passing up on the opportunity to get more top 10 hits under his belt. I just hope that they can progress onto sounds completely different from Animal + Cannibal, without losing that K$ edge.

Didn't we think that about Red One & Gaga. +queenbitch+

ok if you want a next flop album, ok.

she's already fading, she needs to change it up.

and I'll laugh, cus 3 of the songs for the new album that i know about are produced by benny.

ny2 oop.

Receipts? And why would she flop? Luke is the biggest producer in the game; 5 of her 6 top tens have been by Luke. The only reason she is "fading" is because she has been off the scene since February.

Receipts? And why would she flop? Luke is the biggest producer in the game; 5 of her 6 top tens have been by Luke. The only reason she is "fading" is because she has been off the scene since February.

Her music is repetitive, and isn't unique. This album will be unique, and different. xx

This...

I completely agree. Luke + K$ = Hit making duo.

I really hope she switches it up. Ke$ha may annoy me as a person, but I have loved some of her songs. Though I prefer her non singles, (I did love We R Who We R, however.)

I hope she switches it up and brings something new. I feel she is largely accountable for our current sound in pop music, honestly. Tik Tok started a similar chain of like sounding songs that has now went on for too long.

I want her to re-invent pop again.

Lol if u want her to flop then let them leave her in the dust

lol, since I'm listening to the Benny Blanco produced demos for the new album, I'm thinking ya no. xx

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.