Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

"Kesha Accused Dr. Luke of Raping Katy Perry in Text Message to Lady Gaga" (The Blast)

All this is according to "The Blast", so I will leave it marked as a rumor until there is more information.

Katy Perry‘s involvement in the Dr. Luke and Kesha war has now come to light as it’s revealed that Kesha had accused the music producer of allegedly raping the “Roar” singer.

According to documents obtained by The Blast in Dr. Luke and Kesha’s ongoing defamation case in New York, Luke lays out the three main issues of contention he has with the “Tik-Tok” singer’s accusations.  The first two we have known about for some time, Luke refutes the allegations that he gave Kesha drugs against her will, and that he raped her.

The last accusation we did not know about: Kesha claimed Dr. Luke “raped Kathryn Hudson p/k/a/ Katy Perry.”  It was apparently revealed in a text message sent from Kesha to Lady Gaga.

The documents claim “On February 26, 2016 [Kesha] sent a text message to Stefani Germanotta p/k/a/ Lady Gaga which repeated [Kesha’s] false claim that [Luke] had raped her.”

It continues, “[Kesha] also fasley asserted that [Luke] had also raped Kathryn Hudson p/k/a/ Katy Perry,” and that “Following this text message conversation, and with [Kesha’s] encouragement, [Lady Gaga] spread negative messages about [Luke] in the press and on social media.”

Katy Perry document rip TheBlast.com

Luke even says Gaga created “graphics” to post on social media with the help of Kesha and referred to her claims of sexual assault by Luke.

The text message from Kesha to Gaga had previously been discussed as a piece of discovery, but nobody outside of the case knew the exact contents.

As we reported, Dr. Luke claims he lost out on over $10 million he would have made for working on Katy Perry’s albums, and believes Kesha’s allegations damaged his reputation and career.

Katy Perry has never publicly accused Dr. Luke of any sexual misconduct, nor has she discussed any incidents involving herself.  She claimed her reason for professionally separating from Luke during that time was because “I had to leave the nest.”

The documents also reveal that Perry has been deposed as part of the lawsuit, but does not give details to what was said.

For the record, Dr. Luke has never been charged with any crime related to sexual assault, and has denied all of the allegations of misconduct.

The case between Luke and Kesha remains ongoing.

We reached out to Katy Perry for comment.

Source: https://theblast.com/kesha-katy-perry-lady-gaga-dr-luke-rape/

I was always wondering how Katy got caught up in the case, if this is true, wow.. He is SICKENING. But on another note, I feel as if this wasn't her story to tell honestly? If I was raped and I confided in a friend, I would hope they stay quiet and let me reveal this myself. Unless the circumstances are different this time around

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

I was always wondering how Katy got caught up in the case, if this is true, wow.. He is SICKENING. But on another note, I feel as if this wasn't her story to tell honestly? If I was raped and I confided in a friend, I would hope they stay quiet and let me reveal this myself. Unless the circumstances are different this time around

This is exactly what I was going to say right now. I don't really like to see people telling the story of other people, it's just a personal matter. I wouldn't like my story to be told like that, no matter the context behind the telling. I'm the one who decides when, where and why I'm telling it.. I know Kesha didn't do this from a bad place but I just don't like it. But I hope everything works for Kesha and she sends this guy to jail. If this is actually true, poor Katy tbh going through that is horrible

44 minutes ago, Jake said:

I thought that too at first. But then again, the message was never meant to be read by anyone else and we don't know the context of it. It's pretty shit of Luke's lawyers to be digging up anything to discredit Kesha & then allowing it to go public dead1

I'm actually horrified at the thought of this being true. It's vile dead1 It would also explain why Katy remained silent on the whole issue 

Just now, Kuba said:

I thought that too at first. But then again, the message was never meant to be read by anyone else and we don't know the context of it. It's pretty shit of Luke's lawyers to be digging up anything to discredit Kesha & then allowing it to go public dead1

Exactly!!! This was never meant to become public. It was a private message to Lady Gaga who is also involved in the lawsuit and testified in court, so she isn't just randomly telling it to anyone. Also, we don't know the whole conversation. Kesha most likely didn't just text Gaga: "Did you know?! Katy was raped too!". There is a probably a history about why this topic came up.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Exactly!!! This was never meant to become public. It was a private message to Lady Gaga who is also involved in the lawsuit and testified in court, so she isn't just randomly telling it to anyone. Also, we don't know the whole conversation. Kesha most likely didn't just text Gaga: "Did you know?! Katy was raped too!". There is a probably a history about why this topic came up.

Yep I agree! There's definitely way more to it and the circumstances are way different. It's not like Kesha was texting her about the latest gossip or anything. dead1 

2 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Yep I agree! There's definitely way more to it and the circumstances are way different. It's not like Kesha was texting her about the latest gossip or anything. dead1 

Kesha is the last person on earth who wants this to become public. The court ruled that all documents in the case have to be released a few days ago, which is probably the reason why this happened now suddenly. 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

@Kuba @TomTom2288 spill all the tea sisters clap1 

jj2

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

I'm actually horrified at the thought of this being true. It's vile dead1 It would also explain why Katy remained silent on the whole issue 

That makes more sense, a lot more actually. I forgot that he kinda forced those texts to go public rip3 My point is irrelevant then

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.