Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

"Kesha Accused Dr. Luke of Raping Katy Perry in Text Message to Lady Gaga" (The Blast)

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

I thought that too at first. But then again, the message was never meant to be read by anyone else and we don't know the context of it. It's pretty shit of Luke's lawyers to be digging up anything to discredit Kesha & then allowing it to go public dead1

I'm actually horrified at the thought of this being true. It's vile dead1 It would also explain why Katy remained silent on the whole issue 

Well said!

Also: Variety just posted about it too, so it looks like this may be true: 

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I bet Katy is gonna be mad as hell for this spreading 

Well, she can thank Dr. Luke. He wanted these documents to become public, not Kesha.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Well, she can thank Dr. Luke. He wanted these documents to become public, not Kesha.

I just wonder if Katy knew that Kesha sent that message to Gaga in the first place. Surely if Katy told Kesha, wouldn't she prefer to tell Gaga herself instead of Kesha telling Gaga? Just doesn't make sense to me. 

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I just wonder if Katy knew that Kesha sent that message to Gaga in the first place. Surely if Katy told Kesha, wouldn't she prefer to tell Gaga herself instead of Kesha telling Gaga? Just doesn't make sense to me. 

But we have no context on this whole conversation, so it's kind of impossible to speculate.

15 minutes ago, Dan said:

But we have no context on this whole conversation, so it's kind of impossible to speculate.

That's why people can't just blame Luke, if Kesha never said anything to Gaga, Dr.Luke wouldn't file these documents. Do people blame him for denying what Kesha said to Gaga about Katy? I'm obviously on Kesha's side but this is messy af. 

20 minutes ago, Kivo said:

That's why people can't just blame Luke, if Kesha never said anything to Gaga, Dr.Luke wouldn't file these documents. Do people blame him for denying what Kesha said to Gaga about Katy? I'm obviously on Kesha's side but this is messy af. 

He’s also spreading it to hurt Kesha + Gaga + Katy

57 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Since it was court evidence, Katy most likely knows about it!

& It all depends on the context of the messages. Remember that this all was happening at the peak of the case, so I can understand why Kesha would mention Katy. Any little bit of evidence would help. I mean, for all we know, Katy might've given Kesha consent or even told Gaga herself! 

8 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Not Gags getting involved in this mess. Leave Joanne out of this ny8 

She already was fall1 

She was subpoenaed last year

9 hours ago, Ricky Martin said:

what if Kesha has been lying all this time?

Imagine the mess

jj4

Really? I don't believe Kesha would be dumb or insensitive enough to do that. There have been other horror stories involving Dr. Luke, plus so many other artists (including Katy) have been siding with her.

10 hours ago, PoisonCandy said:

Really? I don't believe Kesha would be dumb or insensitive enough to do that. There have been other horror stories involving Dr. Luke, plus so many other artists (including Katy) have been siding with her.

7 hours ago, LuranusLur said:

kesha would not lie! 

at the end of the day

none of us know shit

only Katy, kesha, Gaga and Luke know the real truth

rih10

3 hours ago, Ricky Martin said:

at the end of the day

none of us know shit

only Katy, kesha, Gaga and Luke know the real truth

rih10

This, unfortunately most of the people have this faith-like thing so they trust what they think is their god, without any doubt.

I don't believe anything without a factual evidence and to date the only proven thing is that he's a verbal abuser, rape is on a whole another level.

I just hope (and that's different from faith) she's not lying and I feel very sad because, from an external point of view, she looks like a liar about the rape(s) and his defense is much more consistent than her story.

48 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

This, unfortunately most of the people have this faith-like thing so they trust what they think is their god, without any doubt.

I don't believe anything without a factual evidence and to date the only proven thing is that he's a verbal abuser, rape is on a whole another level.

I just hope (and that's different from faith) she's not lying and I feel very sad because, from an external point of view, she looks like a liar about the rape(s) and his defense is much more consistent than her story.

exactly poeople believe just because they are fans but Dr Luke could be innocent and all his life and reputation is destroyed already without any proof

if he is guilty he deserves to be cancelled and punished for life

but if Kesha has been lying then she deserves the biggest backlash someone could receive

lets hope the innocent gets justice

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.