Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kenya

Dr. Luke releases statement about Kesha’s allegations that he raped Katy Perry

2 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

What? Someone catch me up...

From what it looks like, Kesha told Gaga over text that Luke had also raped Katy (Katy denies this) in order to convince her (Gaga) to launch a "smear" campaign against Luke. In other words, Kesha made false claims in an attempt to defame Luke, so this doesn't really bode well for her. Why she would feel the need to drag Katy into this I don't know.

At least that's what I gather from what I've read. 

20 minutes ago, Juinae said:

From what it looks like, Kesha told Gaga over text that Luke had also raped Katy (Katy denies this) in order to convince her (Gaga) to launch a "smear" campaign against Luke. In other words, Kesha made false claims in an attempt to defame Luke, so this doesn't really bode well for her. Why she would feel the need to drag Katy into this I don't know.

At least that's what I gather from what I've read. 

Dr. Luke’s attornies subpoenaed the texts so they were public documents!

literally dont even know whats happening anymore sia5 and afaik gaga didn't launch a smear campaign against dr. luke? she sided with kesha tho sia5 but if kesha really did accuse him of raping katy and then katy herself denies it then...mess sia5 

20 minutes ago, Merryem said:

literally dont even know whats happening anymore sia5 and afaik gaga didn't launch a smear campaign against dr. luke? she sided with kesha tho sia5 but if kesha really did accuse him of raping katy and then katy herself denies it then...mess sia5 

Yeah, he keeps using the term "smear campaign", but I don't remember Lady Gaga having much involvement besides a tweet or two in support of Kesha...

I wonder if Katy will say anything on this jj3 

This is such a god damn shit show, I don't even know what to believe anymore. wat3 Kesha has been fighting this for 4 years now and so far she hasn't had any success in court. I feel so bad for GaGa and Katy that they got involuntarily dragged into this. I hope Katy will have to strength to confirm or deny these rumors.

I still believe and side with Kesha but I don't know what to make of this.

Artists who worked with Luke less than Katy all had negative experiences so I find it hard to believe she didn't have any.

It's likely if anything did happen between Luke and Katy it wasn't as serious as Kesha's allegations and like Kesha she had little evidence.

I imagine a legal team would advise Katy to stay neutral if that's the case.

4 hours ago, LG G6 said:

If Katy Perry comes out and says Dr Luke didn't rape her, it's over. I won't believe Kesha anymore. oprah14

1 hour ago, attitude said:

This is why you shouldn't throw someone under the bus until something is investigated thoroughly.  

she is digging her own grave to her career tbh ...

5 hours ago, LG G6 said:

If Katy Perry comes out and says Dr Luke didn't rape her, it's over. I won't believe Kesha anymore. oprah14

The tweet says Katy already said that

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.