Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Miley

Miley Cyrus defends Selena Gomez from "ugly" comment

12 hours ago, Music Meister said:

I figured Dolce and Gabbana. I was just making a statement like hes not important anyway

I scream fall9 Is this the first example of you asking a question as a shady response, and not out of laziness/ignorance? scream1

@Hylia found QUAKING

On 6/14/2018 at 7:17 AM, Miss Show Business said:

Aren't those guys the same pieces of shit who criticized gay adoption and IVF? They are honestly trash; catch me in the store not ever buying their overrated and overpriced garabge they call clothing. sha1

Obviously beauty is a relative concept and personally I disagree with them when they call the talented Selena Gomez "ugly". However, their criticism towards gay parenting it is well-founded.

Gay people should honestly leave children alone. 

#StopGayEgoism

2 hours ago, The One Above All said:

Obviously beauty is a relative concept and personally I disagree with them when they call the talented Selena Gomez "ugly". However, their criticism towards gay parenting it is well-founded.

Gay people should honestly leave children alone. 

#StopGayEgoism

#Shutup

I would want my children to know all about gay people because guess what, there out there and they are not going anywhere. Why would I not what my child to learn about gay egoism and learn to accept equality? Guess what, I didn't choose too wake up one day and rebel and be gay, it's who I am and who we are and I would never force it on a child, they are who they are no matter how much they may want to change. I am not going to leave a child alone because im gay, who even are you?

So no, it is NOT "well-founded" and you can take several seats. 

8 minutes ago, Miley said:

#Shutup

I would want my children to know all about gay people because guess what, there out there and they are not going anywhere. Why would I not what my child to learn about gay egoism and learn to accept equality? Guess what, I didn't choose too wake up one day and rebel and be gay, it's who I am and who we are and I would never force it on a child, they are who they are no matter how much they may want to change. I am not going to leave a child alone because im gay, who even are you?

So no, it is NOT "well-founded" and you can take several seats. 

What are you going to tell em when they ask you about their NATURAL parents?