Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Vesper

Liberation - thoughts sistren?

Maria is a grower, starting to bop to it now

SoS has been a bop since first listen

Deserve is beautiful

Right Movies has vibes

Fall In Line still feels unfinished lol

Accelerate is well there

Like I Do is okay

I really haven't invested in the last 3 tracks yet so I need to re listen to those

49 minutes ago, Music Meister said:

Maria is a grower, starting to bop to it now

SoS has been a bop since first listen

Deserve is beautiful

Right Movies has vibes

Fall In Line still feels unfinished lol

Accelerate is well there

Like I Do is okay

I really haven't invested in the last 3 tracks yet so I need to re listen to those

The last 3 tracks are 3 of the best sis kylie2

For sure a far superior effort than lettuce.

Maria is quite polarizing. It is just too busy but quite interesting. She went there lyrics wise.

Deserve is a real standout.

Twice is beautiful.

Unless It's with you is probably her best vocal since B2Bs. 

Guess I should give my thoughts;

The production on "Liberation" shits on Bionic and Lotus and is as good as "Back to Basics." 

Stand out tracks are; DESERVE, Pipe, Unless Its With You, Masochist and Maria. cry1

Glad the album is getting critical praise. Knowing @Vesper tho he'll find the one rotten review and claim its "universally panned" like he tried to do with "Accelerate"  oprah14 

29 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Knowing @Vesper tho he'll find the one rotten review and claim its "universally panned" like he tried to do with "Accelerate"  oprah14 

Aww he really bruised your bottom, didn't he? xtina1

46 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Guess I should give my thoughts;

The production on "Liberation" shits on Bionic and Lotus and is as good as "Back to Basics." 

Stand out tracks are; DESERVE, Pipe, Unless Its With You, Masochist and Maria. cry1

Glad the album is getting critical praise. Knowing @Vesper tho he'll find the one rotten review and claim its "universally panned" like he tried to do with "Accelerate"  oprah14 

What is wrong with you? um2

Accelerate received NUMEROUS negative reviews. 

Liberation is Xtina’s best album since B2B and it’s almost as if you didn’t even bother to read the OP um2 

This is the perfect example of you being a shady bitch who can’t even have Xtina take a compliment because then you’d have to admit that we don’t actually hate her and that you just got dragged hard because you tried to push delusional ideas that she’s not flopping so much so that even The fighters disowned you. trash1 

Just now, Vesper said:

What is wrong with you? um2

Accelerate received NUMEROUS negative reviews. 

Liberation is Xtina’s best album since B2B and it’s almost as if you didn’t even bother to read the OP um2 

This is the perfect example of you being a shady bitch who can’t even have Xtina take a compliment because then you’d have to admit that we don’t actually hate her and that you just got dragged hard because you tried to push delusional ideas that she’s not flopping so much so that even The fighters disowned you. trash1 

It’s not that serious sweetie. No reason to get triggered. And what does you praising it have to do with critics praising it? Didn’t know you were a critic. No wonder Britney’s meta scores are inflated! whit1 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

It’s not that serious sweetie. No reason to get triggered. And what does you praising it have to do with critics praising it? Didn’t know you were a critic. No wonder Britney’s meta scores are inflated! whit1 

Mmhmm sure thing sis, it was cute tho when you disappeared for a hot minute when Xtina failed to chart with Fall in Line like you predicted. brit10 

And the point was that we aren’t haters. We trashed accelerate because it was actually bad, and several critics agreed. Just being honest, and the fact that I really like Liberation as an album shows it’s not a Britney vs Xtina thing rih2 

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Mmhmm sure thing sis, it was cute tho when you disappeared for a hot minute when Xtina failed to chart with Fall in Line like you predicted. brit10 

And the point was that we aren’t haters. We trashed accelerate because it was actually bad, and several critics agreed. Just being honest, and the fact that I really like Liberation as an album shows it’s not a Britney vs Xtina thing rih2 

Well I liked “Glory” so there’s that oprah14 

FIL goes for pop adds next week so let’s wait and see. 

Speaking of Britney, isn’t she supposed to release a single soon or something, or was that just another made up rumor like how she was supposedly performing at the Super Bowl half-time Show for the last 6 yearsoprah14 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Well I liked “Glory” so there’s that oprah14 

FIL goes for pop adds next week so let’s wait and see. 

Speaking of Britney, isn’t she supposed to release a single soon or something, or was that just another made up rumor like how she was supposedly performing at the Super Bowl half-time Show for the last 6 yearsoprah14 

shock1 

Girl stan a bit shock1 

But yeah I don’t know about the rumors. Something about a track called Apple Pie being her first single released sometime mid June.... I guess we’ll just have to wait and see! brit10 

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

shock1 

Girl stan a bit shock1 

But yeah I don’t know about the rumors. Something about a track called Apple Pie being her first single released sometime mid June.... I guess we’ll just have to wait and see! brit10 

“Apple Pie”...too bad “Sweetner” is already taken as an album title oprah2 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

“Apple Pie”...too bad “Sweetner” is already taken as an album title oprah2 

I have a song called Lemon Pie released before Sweetner oprah2 

Did I already say that i STAN Liberation? This album gives me life, exactly what I need right now. I hope it debuts at #3 at least

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.