Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Bride of Amazement

I assume this is not connected to new MDNA Skin advert. It seems like a different project, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, she was definitely filming something with Steven Klein.  

A music video? Is that really possible? It was a time when she just started working on a new album. Making a music video for a song at that time doesn't make sense. That would mean she did a music video for the first song she made. jj3 

This could be some new project like X-Static Process. Or this is a different MDNA Skin advert.

It could be a photoshoot too, besides video.

X-Static Process project featured video installations and photos. It was made during American Life and Bush era.

Could this be a new  video installation that will deal with Trump and other stuff?

Thoughts?

jps00Ja.jpg

I think it's possible, something like X-Static Process, I'd be fine with it! I doubt it's a music video, it's too early for that as she is still recording? Or something random like the Revolution of Love video or whatever it was. 

But, I fear the most realistic is MDNA Skin advert, apparently, she is releasing a new product this fall, so the timing makes sense. 
I can't if it's MDNA Skin video, a high budget, flawless etc, then the music video is a cheap mess. dead1 

On 6/15/2018 at 6:35 PM, Nenifir said:

But, I fear the most realistic is MDNA Skin advert, apparently, she is releasing a new product this fall, so the timing makes sense. 
I can't if it's MDNA Skin video, a high budget, flawless etc, then the music video is a cheap mess. dead1 

This fall?  orly1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.