Gay parenting (IVF)

IVF  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should IVF be legal?

2. 2. Do you think that Dolce and Gabbana are homophobic?

9 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

i fucking cannot

Sports is NOT relevant to a child's development smh. First of all, the fact that women are at such a lower level in sports is a problem with the entire sports industry but whatever thats a different topic. Society is fucking problematic and that's why you only see men in the world cup. Anyway, absolutely not relevant to child raising. 

And ooh lord that bolded statement. Knowing what it is like to have a penis is really not necessary to child raising and certainly DOES NOT equal respecting a mother. Look at Hollywood. All the men have penises and are SHIT humans. They don't know jack shit about respecting women. That statement I bolded is so wrong on so many levels. A father's job is not solely to talk with his son about his penis and how it works ffs. 

Many boys feel more confident to talk about ejaculation or other sexual related questions with their father rather than their mother cuz they have same genitalia.  

Umbreon 4,706
13 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

The fact that you need to compare the MISERY and SUFFERINGS of heterosexuals couples to validate the point that after all kids grow up well with gay parents it's hilarious. The problem with straight couple having unwanted babies has nothing to do with the fact that the cooperative input and influence of a male parent and a female parent is essential for proper child development fall9

Wrong.

Also, it was one comparison. Because when you say straight couples, you mean EVERY straight couple. The good, the bad, and the ugly. rav1 

“ThE CoopEraTiVe iNpuT oF a mALe aNd FeMaLe...” Shut the literal fuck up, homophobe. You forgot to mention single parents. Millions of children grow up with only one mom or only one dad so I guess the others don’t have proper child development. nicki1 

I was raised by a mom and dad. My dad pushed “man” values on me: sports, hunting, fishing, farm work, construction, etc.” on me and I still turned out gay AF and still not interested in any of that even though it was every day of my childhood. I was drawn to my mom and the things she liked. My father was actually a very detrimental factor in my life still to this day and why I almost killed myself because I thought I couldn’t be cured of “the gay.” 

So fuck off. I did not need a father figure. Still don’t. You think a male is needed to balance out and teach sports and shit, but it’s not. I’m still the gayest fucker you’d ever meet. I was painting my nails at the age of 4 and my dad was scolding me and punishing me for doing those things.

Yeah, there’s kids out there who probably don’t like their two moms or two dads just like there’s kids who hate their mom and dad. Or there’s a kid who doesn’t like one dad of their two, or one mom of the two they don’t like. It’s literally the same thing. Your arguments are so, so, so flawed. Society is proving more and more as time goes on that two gay parents can raise a kid just as efficiently, if not better, than straight couples. nat2 

Umbreon 4,706
20 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Many boys feel more confident to talk about ejaculation or other sexual related questions with their father rather than their mother cuz they have same genitalia.  

Literally never talked to my father about this. This is why sex ed is important in schools. Not a good first alternative, but I would’ve rather turned to Wiki on the info over my dad, soooo...

7 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Wrong.

Also, it was one comparison. Because when you say straight couples, you mean EVERY straight couple. The good, the bad, and the ugly. rav1 

“ThE CoopEraTiVe iNpuT oF a mALe aNd FeMaLe...” Shut the literal fuck up, homophobe. You forgot to mention single parents. Millions of children grow up with only one mom or only one dad so I guess the others don’t have proper child development. nicki1 

I was raised by a mom and dad. My dad pushed “man” values on me: sports, hunting, fishing, farm work, construction, etc.” on me and I still turned out gay AF and still not interested in any of that even though it was every day of my childhood. I was drawn to my mom and the things she liked. My father was actually a very detrimental factor in my life still to this day and why I almost killed myself because I thought I couldn’t be cured of “the gay.” 

So fuck off. I did not need a father figure. Still don’t. You think a male is needed to balance out and teach sports and shit, but it’s not. I’m still the gayest fucker you’d ever meet. I was painting my nails at the age of 4 and my dad was scolding me and punishing me for doing those things.

Yeah, there’s kids out there who probably don’t like their two moms or two dads just like there’s kids who hate their mom and dad. Or there’s a kid who doesn’t like one dad of their two, or one mom of the two they don’t like. It’s literally the same thing. Your arguments are so, so, so flawed. Society is proving more and more as time goes on that two gay parents can raise a kid just as efficiently, if not better, than straight couples. nat2 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DNourC8EI7G508BN2jb

Umbreon 4,706
1 minute ago, The One Above All said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5DNourC8EI7G508BN2jb

Glad that’s all you can say. Shows your intelligence level, which ironically, is FAR below a CGI green alien that is fictional but still somehow smarter. nat2 

Firdawsi 34,379

Of course it should be legal.

Whether or not someone wants it, that is up to their choice.

Mitski 13,489

Give a child the option of being passed around the foster care system or growing up in one stable, loving home, with two parents of the same gender and I think it's obvious which they'd choose xx

3 hours ago, The One Above All said:

Ok, I may be misinformed about Pederastia. I didn't know there was a law also for legal consent. If we talking about law system, Romans were the best. But as far as morals are concerned having slaves it is disgusting. Moreover, pederastia it is disgusting too in my opinion. Very disgusting. 

The moral of Christianity is to love EVERYONE unconditionally. You cannot beat it. It is one the best morals of humankind and Jesus Christ is the first man who said to give the other cheek when someone punch you. rav1

Of course, they exist in every country in the world but first those laws were introduced by Rome unlike Ancient Greece where everything was allowed, The moral of Christianity isn't taught in the right way, it's always been
as a part of a clique who wanted to control the World using shitty laws and they're still trying to do that despite it's not working anywhere except Italy and minorities thank Goodness. The love everyone unconditionally is a modern concept since it's taken by the roots but Christian Logic goes like ''I don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because I hate you'' so it doesn't really fix the situation and same goes to the other two religions but Nowadays Religion has got a personal interpretation and it'll probably become irrelevant in the near future.  At least In Western Europe, I'm not only talking about Christianity btw oprah14

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Of course, they exist in every country in the world but first those laws were introduced by Rome unlike Ancient Greece where everything was allowed, The moral of Christianity isn't taught in the right way, it's always been
as a part of a clique who wanted to control the World using shitty laws and they're still trying to do that despite it's not working anywhere except Italy and minorities thank Goodness. The love everyone unconditionally is a modern concept since it's taken by the roots but Christian Logic goes like ''I don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because I hate you'' so it doesn't really fix the situation and same goes to the other two religions but Nowadays Religion has got a personal interpretation and it'll probably become irrelevant in the near future.  At least In Western Europe, I'm not only talking about Christianity btw oprah14

Marriage is a Christian concept. I've always wandered why gays don't call it with another name? Christian religion understood the importance of traditional family and if Christian moral it is badly taught that it is another story.

6 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

Marriage is a Christian concept. I've always wandered why gays don't call it with another name? Christian religion understood the importance of traditional family and if Christian morality it is badly taught that it is another story.

Nope, Marriage isn't a Christian concept, Marriage always existed even way before Christianity. Christianity absorbed it, all this traditional family comes from the Post-World War World (the 50's) I'm not against religions at their cores, they developed Art and Literature but it's better these religions should stay as theologies and not to be taken literally or people making laws following a textbook, Remember that not Everyone's a Christian, Muslim, Hebrew, Buddhist, Atheist,Polyteist etc....

4 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Nope, Marriage isn't a Christian concept, Marriage always existed even way before Christianity. Christianity absorbed it, all this traditional family comes from the Post-World War World (the 50's) I'm not against religions at their cores, they developed Art and Literature but it's better these religions should stay as theologies and not to be taken literally or people making laws following a textbook, Remember that not Everyone's a Christian, Muslim, Hebrew, Buddhist, Atheist,Polyteist etc....

I'm sorry but Christianity completely REVOLUTIONIZED the concept of Marriage for better respect to ancient civilizations.

I'm sorry but Christianity completely REVOLUTIONIZED the concept of Marriage for better.

Not really, Greek Marriage was similar to the Christian one so No I would only say Christianity took a lot from Greek Culture. The Bearded Jesus is just Zeus with a Halo just to give you an example so oprah14

5 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not really, Greek Marriage was similar to the Christian one so No I would only say Christianity took a lot from Greek Culture. The Bearded Jesus is just Zeus with a Halo just to give you an example so oprah14

From wikipedia:

"In ancient Greece, no specific civil ceremony was required for the creation of a heterosexual marriage – only mutual agreement and the fact that the couple must regard each other as husband and wife accordingly.[citation needed] Men usually married when they were in their 20s[citation needed] and women in their teens. "

Totally different respect to the Christian sacrament of marriage.

From wikipedia:

In ancient Greece, no specific civil ceremony was required for the creation of a heterosexual marriage – only mutual agreement and the fact that the couple must regard each other as husband and wife accordingly.[citation needed] Men usually married when they were in their 20s[citation needed] and women in their teens. Totally different respect to.Christian sacrament of marriage.

Actually it's similar to the Christian one except there was no ceremony, just like a civil union so it didn't really change much while the ones who used to celebrate were the Norse because they held a party after the celebration and divorce also existed in Germanic countries so it's nothing or innovative oprah14 Christianity just made their own definition of marriage but it doesn't mean it must be applied to every living person on this planet rip4 

13 minutes ago, The One Above All said:

From wikipedia:

"In ancient Greece, no specific civil ceremony was required for the creation of a heterosexual marriage – only mutual agreement and the fact that the couple must regard each other as husband and wife accordingly.[citation needed] Men usually married when they were in their 20s[citation needed] and women in their teens. "

Totally different respect to the Christian sacrament of marriage.

I also forgot to tell you one thing in particular :

Did you know there's a branch of Christianity that actually supports same-sex marriage and parenting as well ? it's called Episcopal Church oprah14

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Actually it's similar to the Christian one except there was no ceremony, just like a civil union so it didn't really change much while the ones who used to celebrate were the Norse because they held a party after the celebration and divorce also existed in Germanic countries so it's nothing or innovative oprah14 Christianity just made their own definition of marriage but it doesn't mean it must be applied to every living person on this planet rip4 

The revolution of Christianity was to give importance to marriage and the different roles of mothers and fathers. 

From wiki:

Though it is presumed that Jesus never married, he taught the importance and sacredness of lifelong marriage. He quoted from both Genesis 1 and 2[Matthew 19:3-5] that God had created humanity as male and female,[Genesis 1:27] and that in marriage "the two become one flesh" 

While marriage is honored throughout the Bible and affirmed among Christians, there is no suggestion that it is necessary for everyone. Single people, who either have chosen to remain unmarried or who have lost their spouse for some reason, are neither incomplete in Christ nor personal failures "

The revolution of Christianity was to give importance to marriage and the different roles of mothers and fathers. 

From wiki:

Though it is presumed that Jesus never married, he taught the importance and sacredness of lifelong marriage. He quoted from both Genesis 1 and 2[Matthew 19:3-5] that God had created humanity as male and female,[Genesis 1:27] and that in marriage "the two become one flesh" 

While marriage is honored throughout the Bible and affirmed among Christians, there is no suggestion that it is necessary for everyone. Single people, who either have chosen to remain unmarried or who have lost their spouse for some reason, are neither incomplete in Christ nor personal failures "

Just like the other Abrahamic religions said with slight differences so what's new? oprah14 Same story, same thing

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

Just like the other Abrahamic religions said with slight differences so what's new? oprah14 Same story, same thing

Yep, all religions even Confucianism agree on that. Maybe they are right?