Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

What if all the FOTP faves had their peak moment at the same time?

Do McRiah fans REALLY think that she’d be a threat to any of these girls? She was around when most of the others had their peaks and she flopped miserably.

2000-2004 - Britney / Christina / Madonna...Fatriah lost against all three of them.

She only had 1 successful era when the other girls were around and her early peak was thanks to her husband who also inflated her album sales.

3 minutes ago, Regina Phalange said:

ikr i4PyMZC.gif

the bitches cant even follow my thread rules GocWAXw.gif

Maybe they don’t wanna follow them because they can’t be assed to fill out that entire fucking survey.

i4PyMZC.gif

24 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

You gave him an upvote tho. dead7 

he praised my fave, ofc i did

GocWAXw.gif

21 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Maybe they don’t wanna follow them because they can’t be assed to fill out that entire fucking survey. 

i4PyMZC.gif

yall are jsut lazy bitches and cant fill 10 simple questions

i4PyMZC.gif

4 hours ago, Sailor Mars said:

Do McRiah fans REALLY think that she’d be a threat to any of these girls? She was around when most of the others had their peaks and she flopped miserably.

2000-2004 - Britney / Christina / Madonna...Fatriah lost against all three of them.

She only had 1 successful era when the other girls were around and her early peak was thanks to her husband who also inflated her album sales.

She was surely threatening enough to make madonna say bitter things bout her eve1

Britney if i'm going to pick just one.

• The most successful:
    Spoiler

Britney

• The less successful:
    Spoiler

Taylor (will get eclipsed with controversy and charisma of madonna, Mariah and rihanna)

• The most admired:
    Spoiler

Probably Xtina since she has the whole social justice/feminism/nostalgia brand going on... Her brand is actually timeless if you thought about it

• The most loved:
    Spoiler

Rihanna 

• The most hated:
    Spoiler

katy perry

• The biggest fashion icon:
    Spoiler

Rihanna

• With the biggest impact on music:
    Spoiler

Britney

• With the biggest stan base:
    Spoiler

Rihanna 

• The most controversial:
    Spoiler

Forever madonna. no competition.

• The most ambitious:
    Spoiler

Beyoncé

• The most daring:
    Spoiler

Rihanna (i'd have said madge, but whites are hated rn in 2018 and this affects literally every decision i've made so far, so i will go with a PoC)

• The most fearless
    Spoiler

Madge

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Reading your "least successful" picks, I realized people forget Lana is an FOTP fav, poor dat rip1

Lana's peak would shit over Taylor's or Rihanna's in terms of musical innovation and appeal. She's singular and she could smash at any time. On the other hand overrated trash like Rhat or Taylucifer would have an hard time to be even noticed during Madonna's peak.dead0

11 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Reading your "least successful" picks, I realized people forget Lana is an FOTP fav, poor dat rip1

read my thread rip1 I didnt count Lana and some other FOTP faves, I said why not Lana tho rip1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.