Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Right Moves.mp3

Can we praise this track now, I think it's time iggy1 I love the vide and the rythm, her voice is also very calm and relaxing iggy1

At the first listen I didn't paid attention to it but now I'm bopping hard iggy1

1 minute ago, Xtinaislife said:

I love the little background vocals like 'coming down, coming down' the way they sound just grabs my ear and ughhhh so good

yas cry7

15 minutes ago, Taschens said:

This song next to Sick of sittin' are my least favorite songs from the album... The rest is flawless.

fight me too scream2

14 minutes ago, Muse said:

It's in my top 5 from the album. Loooove the feature.

yas taste cry7

IMO one of the weakest tracks on the album jj3 this sample that sounds almost like maringa iPhone ringtone reminds me too much of a hotline bling and I vomit whenever I hear it

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

IMO one of the weakest tracks on the album jj3 this sample that sounds almost like maringa iPhone ringtone reminds me too much of a hotline bling and I vomit whenever I hear it

scream2

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Pipe and Like I Do are weaker jj3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.