Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Female Rapper Discussion Thread

CmWGdiY.pngBS4lAhb.pngYjCWB6X.pngj2aZMMq.png

lKQj1AL.pnga4zlLKZ.pngzSPlBtM.pngBCOkcMX.png

uIep6o9.pngxVNk2XH.pngbhad bhabie1aphrPI.png

u8xNEyo.pngkL2rxuH.pngdreezyQcmBLBD.png

SJ9Czj3.pngYBAHlqW.png1NaMKcA.pngCA7rpDa.png

Spoiler

Top Row: Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Iggy Azalea, Lizzo

2nd Row: Megan Thee Stallion, Rico Nasty, City Girls, Azealia Banks

3rd Row: Cupcakke, Saweetie, Bhad Bhabie, Kash Doll

4th Row: Doja Cat, Asian Doll, Dreezy, Qveen Herby

5th Row: Cuban Doll, Leikeli47, Brooke Candy, Stefflon Don

A thread made specifically for female rappers, don't worry if you don't see your favorite female rapper above it's just to show a few that are current in this generation. I am in no way discrediting the great female rappers who have paved the way for ALL of the girls above. They are also in no particular order at all so don't reach too hard.

If you're not really sure who some of these talented women are or what they sound like, just click on their picture and it will take you to their current song.

I will be updating the OP whenever I can, this thread is just to enjoy females who are in the very male dominated industry. 

Just now, fuck said:

I believe by everything is love in which beyonce did THAT she instantly deserves top row by herself and everyone else gets moved down a row, all in favour say aye!

I was highkey going to put Bey up there but I didn't know if I should. rip4 

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

I was highkey going to put Bey up there but I didn't know if I should. rip4 

sfdslkfjdls it'd be better not to, it just seems like a gigantic middle finger to the other 16 girls that way lmfao1 but what an album though!

1 minute ago, fuck said:

sfdslkfjdls it'd be better not to, it just seems like a gigantic middle finger to the other 16 girls that way lmfao1 but what an album though!

It really does skjdnsadsad. Bey really proved on the album that she could be the queen of rap if she wanted to be, I'm still shook. dead1 

7 minutes ago, Barbie said:

It really does skjdnsadsad. Bey really proved on the album that she could be the queen of rap if she wanted to be, I'm still shook. dead1 

even though i can’t help thinking that if that was released by a random rapper i wouldn’t care for it and that’s hypocritical of me, but this is so fresh from bey i love it slaycat 

5 minutes ago, fuck said:

even though i can’t help thinking that if that was released by a random rapper i wouldn’t care for it and that’s hypocritical of me, but this is so fresh from bey i love it slaycat 

I'm screaming I think most people wouldn't care for it at all. I've been wanting this rapping Bey since the Flawless Remix with Nicki, I just KNEW she wanted to do some more rapping. Whew, I stan! 

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

We LOVE and STAN the ultimate anti-slut shaming anthem, Broccoli ended those rats oprah14

We LOVE some touching rap oprah14

We LOVE getting dirty, dont we? oprah14

OH fuck I always forget about Brooke, maybe I’ll add another row and put her in it!! 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

You can add Lizzo too, I mean she's pretty much a rapper, isnt she? jj2 

Definitely will, I actually have her picture saved too. Let me change it in a bit!

Not too big into rap, but I really love a lot of Nicki's stuff and Cardi's new album I was obsessed with for a while.

Also, Lil Kim's first three albums are all incredible cry7  And I like Eve (her first album, Skorpion) and Missy Elliot a lot too yas1 

FYI this is like my favorite female rap song yas1 

15 hours ago, Dookie Quill said:

When will Azealia quit playing games and finally release FANTASEA II?

I really wish I knew, we've been waiting for YEARS. giveup1 

17 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

You can add Lizzo too, I mean she's pretty much a rapper, isnt she? jj2 

Added the queens whew! ny9 

14 hours ago, Hylia said:

Angel Haze is so underrated oprah4 

UGH THIS TEA, I miss her so much. I really hope she makes new music soon I hope she hasn't and I haven't been paying attention. sob1 

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

I really wish I knew, we've been waiting for YEARS. giveup1 

I remember her saying she would drop it if she got one million followers on Instagram. rip2 She needs to drop it soon, 'Anna Wintour' is a SMASH and I just need new Azealia music. giveup1

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Added the queens whew! ny9 

UGH THIS TEA, I miss her so much. I really hope she makes new music soon I hope she hasn't and I haven't been paying attention. sob1 

Last release I listened to was Candlxs, I really need to catch up too sob1 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.