Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Female Rapper Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Dookie Quill said:

I remember her saying she would drop it if she got one million followers on Instagram. rip2 She needs to drop it soon, 'Anna Wintour' is a SMASH and I just need new Azealia music. giveup1

I KNOW I don't even think she's halfway there either... she's releasing a new song next month tho.

52 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Last release I listened to was Candlxs, I really need to catch up too sob1 

Ugh I miss her so much, I need new music from her badly. giveup1 

Been keeping a major eye on Rico Nasty (because she was raised 15 minutes away from me!) and Doja Cat (if you would consider her one).

Rico's dropping a new project in April and currently she has the style, the anger, the visuals, and the bops for stanning. Love ha

19 hours ago, Jake said:

Been keeping a major eye on Rico Nasty (because she was raised 15 minutes away from me!) and Doja Cat (if you would consider her one).

Rico's dropping a new project in April and currently she has the style, the anger, the visuals, and the bops for stanning. Love ha

I'm a Rico stan, I fucking love her so much. She liked my tweet on twitter once and my life has never been the same. giveup1 

21 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Too busy looking for a bigger bottom 😂😂😂😂

I really cant stand you that made my day askjdnjskda btw I finally updated the OP. Lord knows when I'll update it again rip4 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.